44.

No one's pov

"My name is Fatima" the girl claiming to be Farrah's sister said. Everyone looked at each other and then Maria said "well Fatima we don't know what happen to your sister".
She pulled out her phone and went to the text messages the last message her sister sent her was the week before Christmas when she said she was going on a trip with her friends.
"I won't be home for Christmas not like y'all care anyway , I'm going on a trip with my friend Zoe and my ex friend Kardi. I think I'll shake somethings up so it should be fun. I have a flight back the day after Christmas and maybe I'll come into town and see family". She said reading the text out loud.
Kardier spoke "she did come on the trip with us but once we got back she fell off the face of the earth. So we don't know where she is just like you".
"Which one of you is name....uh Micheal"? Zoe answered "he's not here why"?
Fatima responds with "it's someone she has been telling me about . Someone she has a huge crush on, maybe he knows where she is".
Maria chuckled and said "I pretty sure he don't . Look we can't help you about your sister".
Fatima stands up and says "well I'll be in town for another week, so if you remember anything or hear from her please give me a call" she said handing Kardier her card.
As Martez and Meech walked her out Kardier looked at the card .
"She's a chef" she said .
Maria replied "it's something about her I don't like, why she looking for Farrah if they didn't get along I mean you could pick that up from her text".
Zoe looked at Kardier and said "you think she's going to be a problem"?
"No . Not right now , she's just doing what any human being would do and is looking for her sister . If we keep our cool we won't look like fucking suspects".
Julius replied "she seems harmless" Kardier looked at him and said "what else did you think"?
He sucked his teeth and said "that's it Kardi".
Kardi rolled her eyes and said "yea Umhm". Maria then stands up and says "we are leaving game night for me has been ruined".
Maria was feeling like Julius like what he saw and was pissed about it. Once they got back to they Airbnb they was going to discuss this.
Zoe replied "awww man well if y'all leaving then I guess we should leave too".
Martez had just came back into the room behind Meech and said "shit we just got here".
Kardier stands up and said "y'all let one little female ruin y'all mood . Y'all sad as fuck . Look if y'all leave fine but don't expect another game night attendance from me and my fiancé".
Meech agrees and said "yea what Kardi said".
Martez shook his head and looked at Zoe he was starting to see parts in her that he just didn't like. Sometimes she didn't have a mind of her own and he hated that.
"They can leave but we ain't leaving" he said . Zoe raised a brow and said "really Tez"?
"Yes really now sit your ass down and let's play these charades".
Julius said the same to Maria but she wasn't like Zoe and listened to her man instead she yelled for the keys and left Julius there at the house. Few minutes after Maria left and we started the game of charades Fatima pops back up. Julius answered the door since he was the one without a partner .
"Wassup you leave something"? He asked Fatima.
"Yea my hotel key. It must've fell out when I was giving Kardier my card to call" she answered back give him a little smile.
Julius stepped aside and she walked back in . "They are a little loud we are playing charades how about you be my partner".
She quickly shakes her head no and says "I don't wanna be more of a burden than I already was tonight. I just came for my hotel key".
"Pleaseeeeee. Look don't leave me hanging . I'm inviting you to stay and have fun. Get your mind of your sister for a little".
Fatima sigh . He was right she needed something that would help her take her mind off Farrah. Not to mention as she looked around she noticed his other half wasn't there anymore . That must've been that car that went flying past her as she was coming back. Then to have this fine ass man begging her to stay why not "okay cool I'll stay I hope you good at playing charades".