27.

Disclaimer : this is a fucking story if you don't like reading about toxic , crazy shit then I suggest you go else where. Everybody else who is loving the story and are laughing at these two I love y'all and I see the love ! Remember it's not real it's for entertainment.

Now back to regularly schedule programming

Kardi
      "So the place is all yours . What are you going to turn it into"? Mackey asked me as he walked me to my car .
"A children clothing boutique. I want something of my own, a place where I can make my own money and not live off my boy....husband" I said.
"He's a very lucky guy . He better not fuck up" Mackey says. In my mind I'm thinking , sir me and you will never have a chance I'm to head over heels for Meechie.
He hands me the folder with all the documents and says "well good luck and don't be a stranger".
He leans in for a hug and I accept and said "thanks and I won't" I lied . He was definitely not going to hear from me again.
Just then a car comes screaming down the highway and shots start to ring out. Me and Mackey duck but I hear he say "arrggghhh shit". I knew right then he had been shot.
As the car sped away from the scene people started coming out of the restaurant . I look over at Mackey and he says "are you okay"?
"Yes I'm fine but you aren't" a bullet had grazed the side of his head and blood had been leaking all over him.
I yelled "someone call nine one one hurry" as I tried to attend to his wound.
"Who the fuck would shoot at a restaurant"? He asked as we waited for the ambulance.
I recognize the car and knew it was Meechie and instead of saying it was him I said "I don't know".
Once Mackey was off to the hospital I went home . I knew I was going to have hell to pay when I walked through the door .
I was absolutely right. When I walked through the door Meechie had my shit there waiting for me.
"You can't be fucking serious"! I said out loud .
"Serious as hell your hoe ass getting the fuck out my shit"! He said coming downstairs.
"Meechie it's not even what the fuck you think" I said to him walking pass my things.
"Leave my fucking car keys . You can catch you a fucking cab and take your ass back to Detroit because I don't want shit to do with your ass. Man and to think I loved your crazy ass that's why I could never let you go I brought us here to Miami to fucking start fresh, and you go out with another nigga while you pregnant with my child. It's got me asking myself like is that baby even mine, how many other niggas have you been with behind my fucking back"?
        Seeing him hurt I said "shoes on the other foot you don't like it do you"?
Meech responded "man I always chose you in the end so don't fucking do that"!
I yelled "you shouldn't have to choose . Meechie you have me and another bitch pregnant I don't care if it was while we was on a break or not. It's the simple fact that that shit got me looking crazy as fuck. I'm still with a nigga who's having a baby with another bitch. Do you not know how the fuck that makes me feel huh? I swear to God if I didn't have Scar and this other baby that's coming I would've been got rid of you and I do mean end your fucking life. You mad at me for having a business lunch with a man and don't even know the fucking full story"!
       Saying all that was like a relief I needed to get that off my chest .
"What's the full story huh Kardi"?
I sigh and said "I met with Mackey to buy some property to open a children clothing boutique. I didn't tell you because this was something I wanted to do on my own. Today I signed the papers on some property and that's why I was meeting with Mackey . Once I had the place up and running I was going to tell you. I just wanted to do this on my own . I wanna make my own money and not have you give me your money for the rest of my life . I'm a independent bitch and I hate depending on people and I've been depending on you for to long. I'm on my second child I need something I can say is mine and not ours".
        He stood there and didn't say anything. So I spoke again "and this baby is yours don't you ever question that ever again".
       Meechie glared at me and said "you could've told me from JUMP KARDIER!"
I sigh and said "like I said this is something I wanted to do on my own without your help".
"Fine . I'll let you handle this on your own, but stop keeping shit from me. If this relationship is going to work our crazy ass have to keep it one hunnid no matter what".
       I smile and walked over to him wrapping my arms around him and said "you love me"?
He grinned "man I'm trying to be mad at you right now move".
"I'll move when you say I love you again" I answered .
He sucked his teeth and looked down at me "I love you crazy".
I kissed his lips and said "I love you too psycho, now put all my shit back, I'm going to get dinner started".
      I walked away from him and he said "I meant to miss, I couldn't get a good aim at you. I'll kill you before you cheat on me". I turned and said "why you think you missed?  I saw you sitting down the street while I ate my food. Mackey then became my shield"?