10.

Kardier
      As I'm coming off the elevator with Scar I bumped into Roland .
"Kardi wassup"? He asked .
I wasn't in no mood to talk so I said "nothing".
He then asked feeling my mood "you alright"?
I spoke "yea my friend just tried to commit suicide".
He sigh and said "damn".
I replied "yea um I'll see you around okay"?
He nodded and said "yea sure I hope your friend is okay".
"Thanks I said before walking off".
When I got inside my place I fed Scar. I don't know what they were putting in the baby food but it had my three and a half month old looking like she was six months . She was outgrowing clothes quick .
After feeding her it was time for her bath . While bathing Scar I thought about Farrah . She really tried to end her life, but due to the way she held the gun she wasn't successful. She was due to make it but her memory of what happened before the shooting was a goner.
They asked us what happen and we all had the same story . She called us when her and her man got into it . I brought Meechie because I didn't know what would happen if her man was still there . When we got here she had been badly beaten and the boyfriend was nowhere to be found. That was because he had broke up with her which lead her to trying to kill herself . That was the story Meechie came up with.
Thank God Meechie friend Martin showed up when he did and sat in the tinted car with Scarlet . It would be hard to explain bringing a baby to something like this.
As I'm washing Scar Meechie called me. "Yes Demetrius"? I said annoyed in the phone.
"Damn baby why you sound like that" he said into the phone now FaceTiming me .
I accepted because I knew he just wanted to see Scar before I put her down to sleep.
"I'm tired Meechie it's been a long day" I said in a annoyed tone.
"I know, I know. Look I just called to check on you and Scar"?
I flipped the camera and his face lit up . "Daddy's big girl" he said into the phone .
Scar starts smiling and trying to lifted up. A first and it shocked me and Meechie.
He replied in the phone "see that fucking tummy time shit do work look at her".
As we were enjoying the moment I heard a female voice call his name.
"Who's that"? I asked curious now putting my face back into the phone.
"A bottle girl chill. I gotta go they having problems at the bar".
Before I could say okay he hung up . Damn that voice sounded familiar to the ear.

Meechie

"Wanda . Look this your second night right what's wrong"?
She sigh and said "the bar is messing up drinks and not listening to me trying to tell them that".
Wanda was the new bottle girl and when I decided to hire her after her interview that's when I realize her and two female bartenders had beef.
I wasn't going to fire Wanda though she had a pretty face and a nice body plus she knew how to command attention to herself in a room of people in a good way .
Me , Meechie I would definitely fuck but I wasn't a man who mixed business with pleasure . And plus player Meechie wasn't no more instead I was relationship Meechie, and relationship Meechie was trying to be loyal.
I spoke "I'll handle it . Thank you for coming to tell me".
She smiled this flirty smile and said "no problem boss".
When she left my office I went back to doing what I was doing before she walked in while on the phone with Kardi. I think it's time the world knew I had a daughter that I shared with Kardi. The other night while the two of them slept I snapped a picture . Found the picture I was looking for and posted it on my Instagram . I posted it with the caption besides my momma they who I go hard for 👨‍👩‍👧❤️. I was really turning into a simp thanks to Kardi and I didn't feel bad about it at all.
Julius called me quick "ahhh shit Nigga you bite by the love bug" I heard Martin laughing in the background.
"Man nigga fuck you".
He chuckled and said "we finna pull up meet us at the back of the club we got that thing".
"Ight" I hung up the phone and grabbed my gun .
When I got to the back of the club there was Julius and Martin, and the ugly bastard that owed me money my uncle.
"Meech man don't do this I'll have your money" he pleaded when he saw me step out back where he was . The temperature had dropped so I needed to make this quick because I hated being out in the cold.
"Uncle you had a month to get my money . You know I don't play about my money".
"Nephew please" he begged .
I lifted the gun and said "tell my pop I said hello" and then I pulled the trigger and watched his body drop to the ground. As he laid there dead it gave me flashbacks to when I pulled the trigger on my pop. That's right I killed my pops and no one knew about it . That's the way he need to stay just know I had good reason.