48.

-y'all really don't like my girl Fatima huh? Welp let's just say she should be the last person y'all should be worried about but read this chapter to find out....

     Julius was in his coma for a month before he finally awoke . Thinking he'd see Maria instead he saw Fatima. She was on the couch beside his hospital bed asleep. Julius remembered being hit by the car he remembers Fatima saying "stay with me" and he remembers Maria screaming but once he blacked out that was it.
He tried to call Fatima's name but realized he had a tube down his throat. He wanted to wake her so since he couldn't talk. He began shaking his upper body even thought it pained him to do so . He shook so much it knocked the nurse call button to the floor when then woke Fatima up.
"Oh shit! Doctor! He's awake"! She yelled running to the door. How long was I out Julius thought it felt like he was asleep for a very long time.

Once the doctor gave Julius the run down of everything and left He was now alone with Fatima.

She was in the mirror on her phone

She was in the mirror on her phone. "Admiring your beauty huh"? Julius said to her.
She turned and said "somebody gotta do it . I'm glad your awake".
"Thanks I'm glad to. Where's Maria"? Fatima walked over and her mood changed .
"Fatima.... Tell me" Julius said in a stern voice.
How was she going to tell this man his significant other left and no one knew where she was.
"Um. When she got your diagnosis, it was to much for her, so....so she bailed and like my sister no one can find her".
Hearing that Maria left him in the hospital and went MIA baffled him. How could she ? After all he had done for her. How she let a woman he just met be the face he woke up to?
Not to show how upset he was he said "so the doctors told me you'll be taking care of me . Should I be worried"?
Fatima chuckled and said "really I wouldn't harm you".
Staring at her Julius loved how beautiful she was with just her natural look and black hair.
"I love that"? He spoke not knowing what he said until he said it.
"Love what"? She asked him confused .
He lifted his hands and rubbed it down the side of her right cheek and said "the natural beauty on you".
Fatima slowly moved his hand away and said. "Let's order you something to eat I know you hungry".

"Kardier just text me said that Julius woke up". Zoe said to Martez as she packed her clothes.
"Umhm" Martez said sitting in the bed on his phone.
Zoe has been dealing with his attitude all week. She told Martez this visit wasn't permitted, but Martez thought she'd changed her mind.
"What the fuck you going to have this attitude up until I leave in the morning".
He looked at her but didn't say anything . "Martez"!
He got up and said with attitude "finish packing so you can leave I'm going to play pool".
Zoe couldn't believe this shit . Once she was done packing she went out on the balcony where he was playing pool.
"What's the problem Martez talk to me"?
He stood up and looked at Zoe . Did she forget what she had told him just a month prior?

"You told me "I'll stay until you and your brother find this rat" now all of a sudden you got a change of heart"?      Zoe sigh she had forgot she said that to him honestly

     Zoe sigh she had forgot she said that to him honestly. She loved being around Martez but she missed her home town.
     "Shit I forgot I said that, but Martez I miss home".
He chuckled and said "is that really all you miss . You miss that psycho popping up on you"?
      Zoe wasn't expecting him to bring up Micheal. "That's not fair Martez and you know it"!
He replied "our first argument. I don't want you to leave Zoe. I'm falling for you , and I can't bare to wake up and not have your pretty face beside me. Look I'm afraid for you to leave and then this crazy nigga shows up and harms you. I'm not there to fucking protect you that's what's pissing me off. But you wanna go so fucking go"!
       Zoe listened as he expressed himself and she believed everything he said. She was lucky to be blessed with this man, and here she was about to fuck it up . What was she going to do? She missed home, but she didn't want to loose this man neither.

         "Kardier how was the appointment"? Meech said in the phone.
"If you came you would've known" she snapped back with a attitude .
Meech blew off and said "you know I couldn't miss this business meeting baby. I'm sorry look how are my babies"?
      Meech was so busy now a days. If it wasn't his different businesses it was him trying to find this rat. That fact that Kardier was due at anytime with their twins not to mention them having a one year old as well it made Kardi feel like she was doing all this alone.
     "Look Meech when these babies come I'm going to need you around the clock".
He blew off and said "let's be realistic here you know that can't happen, that's why my mom is going to be here".
      Kardi now pissed yelled "Meech fuck your mom being here you need to be here. Here with me, You don't need to miss anything like you did with Scar".
      Meech snapped back "that's wasn't my fault I didn't know, so with Scar who fault was it really"?
      Kardier shook her head and said "you need to put your fucking family first Meech, before you break this family apart". With that Kardi hangs up the phone and cries in the parking lot of the OGBYN. "Dammit these babies make me so emotional".
         Meech sat the phone down and he hears "you straight boss I came in to let you know we are good for tonight"?
He looks up and sees Kay walking in his office. Kay was the manager of the club. He hired her when the club opened and they had a real nice business relationship.
      "Yea I'm good . Look you know any good flower shops near by"?
She chuckled and said "I know a few what you in the dog house"?
Meech laughed and said "yea something like that".
Kay came in and sat in front of him. Meech loves his fiancé and wouldn't dare cheat on her again, but he could lie and say Kay wasn't a chocolate goddess.

"I got you I'll have my assistant send some flowers to your house on me"

Meech smiles and said "thanks for real. Ima head out a little early , any problems go down tonight call me".
     She stands up and says "okay cool , but you know I'll handle mines" and then she gives me a wink.
As he watched her leave his office his eyes went straight to her ass switching from right to left . "Don't be looking at my ass boy, soon to be married man or not you couldn't handle this".
    Meech laughed  "If I was a fucking single man I would've been fucked since the first day I hired her" Meech said in his head.
     On his way home since the flowers were handled he picked up Kardi's favorite meal to cook and then headed to the jewelry store and bought her a few things. He wanted his fiancé to know he was sorry for missing the appointment and making her feeling like his family didn't come first because they did. He just hope the 300k he spent didn't go in vain .
     As he drove on the highway his personal phone rings . It was Kay, he answers and she says "flowers are on the way".
"Thanks" Meech response .
She replies with "anything Meech. You know I gotchu".