38.

Zoe
     I walked in the house and followed Martin into the kitchen .
"So wassup what you wanna talk about"? I said with attitude .
"What I did earlier was harsh, I should've handle the situation differently". He said .
I sarcastically laughed because there was no way this man waited until another man was in my face to apologize. I simply said to him "keep that. I'm good, we are good. You don't want me no more that's fine , I'll be fine, let's just be cordial for the rest of the trip and once we get back to the states we don't have to deal or see each other again".
      Martin sigh and said "I at least want us to be friends"?
I grinned and said "me being your friend is the last thing you should be worried about . I heard what Farrah said and I'm just glad you didn't dick me down when I asked or I would've been in that same boat you're in right now. So thank you for saving me from HIV, and I wish you and Lili the best. Now if you excuse me I'm going to get my things and I'm going to check into a hotel . I can be cordial but I cannot be under the same roof".

       After I packed my things I walked to the door just as Martez was dapping up Julius who had come back from disposing the body.
      "Woah let me help you with that" he said rushing over to grab my suitcase . Maria asked "you leaving"? Like this bitch cared all this shit went down because of a game she started .
     "Yea I can't be under the same roof as my ex. I'm going to check into a hotel for the rest of the four days".
      Martez replied "save your money we got enough room over at my moms Airbnb".
I smiled and said "I thought your mom and Meech were all together"?
He replied "they are . But it's a extra room and I know they won't mind especially if mom is there . Plus before I arrived today I check hotels everything is book being that Christmas is in four days".
      I sigh and said "damn just my luck , well okay fine".
He smiled and said "good come on".

Kardier
     I woke up in the middle of the night thanks to Scar's whining . It was suppose to be Meech's turn but the nigga was deadlock in some deep ass sleep. The twins had been moving around all night so my was gumpy and tired as hell.
      I knew I need to go downstairs and make a bottle before Scar woke up completely .
      As I'm making my way down the hall I hear what sounded like moaning. I didn't think nothing of it because I mean the only person in the room was Martez, maybe he was in there watching some type of porno.
      So now I'm downstairs making the bottle and I had left my phone down here on the charger. Looking through it I saw Maria had sent me a text and said that Zoe left with Martez.
       I started grinning because there was no way that Martez and Zoe was upstairs right now having sex. Maybe I was just hearing shit because I was still half sleep.
      Once the bottle was finished I headed back to the bedroom but this time I didn't walk straight pass the room Martez was staying in I stopped and listened. The moaning definitely sounded like Zoe I was so shocked I covered my mouth to keep my laughter from coming out.
       I slowly turned the knob to the room door and opened it . These freaks didn't even locked the door. Peeking in I saw Zoe throwing her ass back on Martez. Seeing that I closed the door and said to myself "well shit that's how you move on girl".
      When I got back into our bedroom of course Meech was up because Scar had started crying.
"That shit so disgusting we can hear my momma and her man up here".
       I handed Scar who was sitting in his arms her bottle and said as I climb in bed "that ain't your momma".
He turned and said "well who.... Wait who Martez got in there"?
I grinned and said "my girl moved on real quick".
He shook his head and said "fuck this nigga came and is stirring up trouble already".
I spoke and said "let's just mind our business and go to sleep how about that"?
Meech laid Scar down and then he laid down and said "Ima mind it for now".