24.

Kardier
     "Kardiiiiiiii"! I blew off and placed Scarlet in her playpen before going to see what my stupid ass boyfriend wanted .
"What"! I yelled . The smell of human shit hit my nose this nigga was fucking stink.
"Dammit my stomach is fucking on one help me"! He yelled from the bathroom.
I covered my nose stopping in my tracks and said "boy you smell dead what the fuck"!
"Kardi something ain't right my stomach is running off like crazy".
       I opened the bathroom door and saw his ass sitting on the toliet leaning over with one hand over his stomach in a fetal position and the other hand rubbing his own back. The sound of him shitting sounded like it was them watery type stools .
      "Bae don't just stand there help me" he cried out.
"It'll be over in like forty eight hours" I said dryly.
"Forty eight hours I got a fucking meeting in three to look at this property.... Urgggg fuck"!
"I'll go. I know what you want and I know what's worth our money" I said putting emphasis on our.
      "No I need you to fucking fix me so I can go"!
I chuckled and said "fix you? I'm the one who did it to you. I gave you a laxative last night in your dinner . Enough to last for maybe two days, it's not a extreme punishment for getting another bitch pregnant, but seeing you like this is funny".
      "Kardi"! He yelled mad .
"Hunny I will go look at the property , and don't worry I'll take Scar with me, because the way it's looking you maybe to occupied to even watch her".
"When this shit is over Ima fuck you up"! He gritted through his teeth.
I replied "shut up shit ass , remember I'm pregnant you hit me your ass is locked up. Just take this punishment and be glad I didn't shoot your dick off like I started to".
"Crazy ass bitch"! He said mad.
I grabbed the tissue and threw it at him and said "bitch I'm glad you know, now let me go get ready for the meeting I'll make you proud". Then I blew him a kiss and slammed the bathroom door. He yelled my name but I didn't pay his ass no attention I went and got me and Scarlet ready.

     When I pulled up to the location that was on the paper on Meechie's home desk there stood a guy waiting on me. He was a very good looking older man. Tall , slender built but he had a few muscles . He was dressed in a suit and tied and his hair was freshly cut into a low buzz fade .
     "Mr. Mackey" I said walking up to him. He turned and see me walking near and started checking me out .
     "You looking at me like that I hope you like what you see"? I said to him.
He licked his lips and said "sorry just you are one gorgeous woman".
"Thank you" I said . Then he looked down at the scroller and said "your daughter is beautiful as well, I thought I was meeting Mr. Demetrius"?
      I smirked and said "my husband couldn't make it . He woke up with a small tummy ache, so he sent me he also send his apologies".
Mr. Mackey smiled and said "no worries by the way call me Peter , Mr. Mackey makes me sound old, shall we get started beautiful"? I grinned and said "sure".

Meechie
      Kardi had been gone with Scar all day I knew the meeting had to have been over since three hours ago. My stomach felt like I was on fire so majority of the time I was on the fucking toilet . I called her phone but it sent me straight to voicemail and every time it did it pissed me the fuck off.
      Finally seven o'clock rolled around and I heard the car pull up.
      Holding my stomach in pain I went to the top of the stairs and wait.
      When she walked in holding Scar who was asleep with a to-go plate in her hand I asked "where the fuck you been"?
"I went out to eat afterwards Meechie" she said coming up the stairs.
"Sooooo"? I said waiting on her to describe to me the viewing.
"The area is straight . There's a few condominium housing new door. There is another club at the end of the block, a few cafes but no dine in restaurants, and it has a nice view of the ocean out back".
       I began thinking and said "so if I spend the money on it , it'll be worth it"?
She replied "yea I believe so".
Going back to the bathroom I grabbed my phone. "What you about to do shitty booty"?
"Buy the space I'm taking your word" I said back to her.
"Don't worry it's handled" she said back.
I laughed and said "with what money"?
She sigh and said "think of a better combination to your safe hubby I figured that shit out in no time. I just gave him what the down payment said . If you wanna give him the rest do so".
       This girl had really grabbed money from my emergency stash. I wanted to be pissed , but if this area was how she said it was then I couldn't be mad that she made the move she did. Believe me though I still pissed about this laxative shit, and why the fuck when I picked up Scar she smelled like some old man ?