14.

Kardier
      I'm at my apartment door looking for my keys in the baby bag. I needed to hurry up because I knew Scar would wake up soon and be hungry. As I'm searching I heard "need some help"?
      I looked up and saw Roland . "Nah not really but thanks for asking". I said not having time for him right now .
"Damn it's like that what your nigga pissed you off today"?
I glared up at him and said "why you worrying about Meech"?
      He threw his hands up and said "damn my bad . Look Kardi you deserve better . It's like you went from one fucked up nigga to another".
     I rolled my eyes and said "man look Meechie is my man and you cool and all Roland but I'm not about to let you keep talking about him like this".
     He chuckled and said "I'm a better man Kardi why can't you see it"?
I looked him up and down and said with a grin "okay fine yea you fine but you not my type. Sorry. I like em hood, straight gangsta, kill you where you standing type and that...that just ain't you" I said laughing .
     Scar started to whine and I finally grabbed the keys and was turning to unlock my door when I heard "a nigga who kill your ex"?
I turned and said "excuse me"?
He crossed his arms and said "word on the street is that Calvin fell off the face of the earth after he found out your kid wasn't his, but instead Meechie's".
I simply said "you'll mind your business if you know what's good for you Roland" and walked inside my apartment .

Meechie
"Bae calm down what did you say"?
She yelled in the phone "word is getting around about Calvin being missing Roland said that today"!
I sigh because I had been hearing shit too, but I didn't tell Kardi because of this reason right here.
"Man don't worry . They can say he's missing but they won't identify his body . Just hold your cool ight".
She replied "Roland has to be handle".
"Girl what? Nobody is handling nothing . Roland is a little bitch. He don't know shit but what the rumors are saying so just chill. You not no killer no way girl".
She quickly changed the subject and said "are you coming over tonight"?
"When I'm done here at the club I'll be over there ight"?
"Okay". She answered .
After saying bye I hung up the phone and focused back on the computer ordering things for the club.
Martin walked in just as I sat my phone down and said "talking to wifey"?
I chuckled and said "she's worried about that lame bitch Roland".
Martin sat down and said "need me to handle him"?
I glared at him "wassup with you and Kardi wanting to handle people. Roland is a bitch but right now I don't see him as a threat , he's just going off the rumor of the streets like a female".
Martin looked at me and said "nigga with a bitch mouth ain't always something to take likely".
When he said that it changed my thoughts quickly so I said "I'll keep that in mind. Now how's it looking out there they ready for tonight"?
He sigh and said "yea . Uh Wanda is still out . I heard she's taking the lost of her mom hard".
"Ight . Make sure she knows she can't be out forever though".
Martin nodded and said "already handle. Her mom was one hoe. That's what my mom told me . Said her momma was one hell of a prostitute back in the day".
I replied "Nigga you sound like a gossiping bitch" then I laughed .
He laughed and said "for real man Wanda apple didn't fall far from the tree. Pussy probably stretch a mile long".
I busted out laughing and said "man shut the fuck. Matter fact I'm gone I gotta go see my girl and daughter before she have my fucking head".
       He replied "yea Nigga don't get your ass beat like she did ole girl".
I sucked my teeth and said "man I'm not worried good dick a cool her down".
"I smell baby number two quick" he said .
"Nah fuck that I'm not having another kid until Scar is ten".
Martin replied "whatever bitch catch you later" he said getting up and leaving.
       As I'm signing papers I realize that my pen was going out . I usually keep a pen in my draw . I opened the draw to get a new pen when I realize something . The gun I had sitting in there for emergencies was gone . I needed to find that gun quick that shit had a lot of bodies on it.
       I grabbed the phone and watched the cameras . I saw nothing until I rolled it back to a week ago. The day I brought Kardi to the club. I watched her take the gun from the draw after we fucked and I went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. The fuck did she need that gun for ?