28.

Meechie
Me and Kardier had been doing good for the past three weeks so I thought it was a good idea to go ahead and have a house warming party . Nothing big just with friends and family . Momma was in town and so was Martin and Zoe oh and Julius.
      I wanted everything to go good . I knew me and Julius needed to talk but when the time was right.
      Kardier and my mom along with Zoe cooking the dinner while me and the guys chilled out in my office talking business. I could feel sense Martin was waiting on me to confront Julius, but I just didn't know how to.
      The ladies called us to dinner and Julius was the first to walk out the room.
Martin stopped me as I followed and said "Bruh when you going to mention that shit to him"?
I sigh and said "after dinner okay chill. I need to find the right way to approach this situation".
      Martin nods and says "I feel you , alright then after dinner" so that was the plan but it seemed like Kardi had others .
     So as we were sitting down at the table everyone fixing their plates and asking to pass this and pass that, Kardi asks "so Julius anybody special in your life"?
     Martin looks up from putting greens on his plate at me and I grab her leg under the table and when she looked at me I glared at her . She rolled her eyes and focused her attention back on Julius.
      He spoke "nah not really just chilling".
Kardi replies "hmm. Okay then , I know this girl she does my hair and she's single a baddie too . Ima put you on" .
Julius sits the rolls on the table and said "nah I'll pass Sis".
Kardi looks to me and I say "you must got somebody then. Nigga you keeping secrets"?
      Momma jumps in and said "gosh you too stop haggling him".
Martin adds "yea you two. Chilllll" he said glaring at me. Just earlier he wanted this nigga to confess and now he was telling me chill.
       Kardi responds "sorry Julius . I'm just trying to look out for you . I thought you like bad bitches"?
He quickly looked up from his food and sounding a bit defensive said "I do".
Not liking his tone I said "yo you straight"?
Julius looked over at me and said with a now smile on his face "yea I'm straight bruh. So how's the club coming along he said changing the subject".
       I spoke "club is coming along good . The buzz about it is big so we should see a good turn out when we're open".
      Martin then spoke and said "can't wait for it to open. Zoe and I are opening a hookah lounge in the building down the street from the club. They were selling it and so we bought it".
      I nod and said "shit that's cool as fuck . I love that we making money and it's not behind working for someone we work for ourselves. See momma I told you there was a light at the end of this drug tunnel".
      My momma smiled and said "I always believed in you baby I did".
Kardier then says "I proud of you bae . Im proud of us all. Even if it took us hell and high water just to get here. We are family and family needs to stick together . That means no secrets we keep nothing from each other". Kardi was going to get this shit out of Julius before this dinner was over with. I looked to Martin and shrugged , hell I'll just let her get it out of him. I looked at her and nod my head for her to go ahead.

Kardier
"Let's cut the bullshit" I said . "Sorry Ma" I continued .
"What's the bullshit"? Julius said seeing that I directed what I said to him.
"Look Julius , Meech and Martin are your family".
Julius laughed and said "and you don't think I know that Kardi. I mean shit who are you to be saying that shit to me? you just my boy baby momma. A baby momma that wasn't planned just like the other bitch. Before you speak on me and my boys make sure your spot is solidified with my boy because shit I don't see no fucking ring on your finger".
      See I was trying to do this shit the nice way but this nigga had just cross the fucking line. Meech replied "yo Julius that's foul nigga relax on my girl".
"No Bae don't say shit" I said. Zoe and Meech mom was calling my name to get me to calm down but it was to late I was riled up now.
      "I was trying to be nice to your ass but now I see you want me to handle you like the regular Kardi and not the nice Kardi".
Julius sat his fork down and laughed as he sat back "look. My boy did you a fucking favor and got you out the situation you was in, best believe if you didn't have his kid you'd still be getting your ass beat by that fuck nigga. Sorry Momma" he said looking over at Meech's momma.
      Meech's mom got up and said "I'm going to check on my grand baby y'all can have this shit here".
After she got up I look over at everyone else who was at the table and said "that you are so right about but you know what Julius at least I can admit to the fact that Meech indeed saved me, but can you admit to the fact that you love getting fuck in the ass nigga? Yea bitch we all at this table know that Roland is bending you the fuck over every muthafucking night . Or wait are you doing the bending and before you lie muthafucker we got video. That mean we got fucking proof, yea bitch don't come for me ever because Ima always have the last laugh, now admit you dick in the booty nigga admit to your boys that you love dick just as much as me and Zoe here"?
       He was speechless couldn't say shit once my phone was sitting right in his face.
Meech broke the silence and said "man you could've told us".
"Oh that ain't it" I said throwing Meech and Martin off.
Julius looked up and I continued "the nigga got herpes that's why I never gave him the time of day, I just though you should know BOOM" then I glanced over at Zoe and said "y'all should get tested" with a slight grin on my face as I looked back at Julius.
Only thing Meech could say was "goddamn"