40

Merry Christmas everyone !

Kardi      The last full day of the trip was Christmas

Kardi
The last full day of the trip was Christmas. Me and Meech was up all night playing Santa and wrapping gifts . Scar was definitely spoiled ninety percent of the gift under the tree were for her . I couldn't wait to see her expression when she woke up.
As Meech placed the last gift under the tree that we wrapped he said "damn this trip has been crazy but we stood our grounds through it all".
I laughed and said "yea we did".
He sat next to me on the couch and said "that just means we getting stronger as a unit".
"And that's good and all but you need to fix the broken unit between you and your brother. I would hate for our kids to go through something like that and they never fix it . I know that shit is killing your momma".
He blew off and said "I know we need to talk, him showing up just threw me off . But I will, I'll talk to Martez".
After he said that he just stared at me and so I asked "what. My face it's getting fat isn't it"?
He chuckled and said "nah just admiring my beautiful wife".
I got up and said "you need to get me a ring or something hell even better get down on one fucking knew how about that"?
      "Where you going"? He asked as I walked away.
"To bed I do need my beauty rest even if it for four hours. Now come on so you can give me so Mr. and Mrs. Claus sex". He jumped up that was something I didn't have to say twice .

Meech
      The next morning as the ladies were making breakfast I pulled my brother to the side.
I passed him a cigar and said "look man..." before I could even finish Martez says "you don't even have to explain I love you to bro and I'm sorry what I did hurt you it was never my attention".
      I nodded and dapped him up bringing him into a hug and then he whispers in my ear "I need your help with a snake".
     I stepped back and he replied "I didn't want to say anything around the group. But brother I think you gotta snake in your mist and this same person is fucking with my shit I had down in Houston. That why I had to get the fuck up outta dodge the police were closing in on my ass due to a rat . This same rat is working for the FBI and they trying to take down all the players. Bruh and they got me and you at the top of the fucking list". I sparked the cigar and said "who you think it is"?

Kardier
      After breakfast we opened gifts. Scar was not understanding what was going on but she loved the new toys and shit she got. Thank you Jesus we bought two new luggages while here to put everything she got inside .
      While opening presents I could see something was on Meechie's mind. Every since he came in from talking to his brother it was like he was somewhere else.
       As I'm cleaning up the gift wrapping mess after we were done opening everything Julius said "well this was a good trip". Everyone starts laughing except Martin who showed up without Lili . Maria said on the way over Martin said she didn't want to come that she was to tired.
     Meech replied "hold up I got one more gift for my girl".
I sigh and turned around to say "what is it I hope it's a beemer key or something"? Instead this man reaches in his pocket and gets down on one knee in front of everybody.
     Oh my fucking GOD Meech are you playing please tell me you not playing"!!!!!
His mom yelled in the background "yea that's my boy whew praise Jesus".
And Martez said "ight bruh I see you".
      "Kardier I love you with everything in me . You are everything I need and more, and you're one amazing mother the best mother to my kids I can ask for. Yes we've had our ups and downs but you stood by my side never left it for one second. I just wanna know baby will you be my wife officially"?
    I jumped up and down and screamed "yes, yes, yes"!!! He side the Diamond rock on my finger and it looked so beautiful. I helped him up and kissed him. A bitch was a fucking fiancé soon to be wife out this bitch yea talk to me fucking nice.
      Whew thank you Jesus having these three kids did not go in vain. No longer just a baby momma yea stop playing with ya girl. From what I've been through with my ex and everything between to this yea I was so lucky sooooo lucky. Merry Fucking Christmas bitches !