35.

Meech
      So we at the store looking for Skiing equipment the girls on one end of the store while us men was on the other . "Man I hope I don't fucking bust my ass out there and embarrass myself" Julius said going through the clothes.
     "Nigga what I hope I don't break nothing . Who idea was this anyway Martin"? I turned to look at my boy and it was like he was in deep thought.
"Nigga"! He snapped out his thoughts and said "what you say"?
I turned to Julius and back to him and said "man yo the is on your mind"?
      He sigh and walked closer to us before saying "I think Ima just end thing with Zoe".
Julius gasped and said "what nigga why"?
I spoke for him "he done got another taste of pussy that why".
Martin replied "we still straight right Bruh"?
Julius chuckled and said "so you really did fuck Lili"?
I answered "he did didn't you . We straight she's old news to me ain't no feelings for that".
     Martin replied "man I fucked the both of them at the same time but if we be honest Lili stole the show. Zoe I can't get over her cheating on me. Ain't like I was doing her wrong man I was doing everything right treating her like a queen and she pulled that shit. I took her back because I thought that's what I wanted but it's not".
     Julius replied "you going to break that girl heart Bruh".
Martin replied "Nigga she broke mine , look the last day of the trip I'm telling her it's over . Not saying Ima be with Lili or anything I'm just not going to be with her".
      Boy when this nigga comes clean I hope he don't do the shit in front of the group because this shit wasn't going to end pretty.

Kardier
      "So have you and Martin talked"? I asked Zoe. Me and her was away from the rest of them and I just wanted to know was she still dumb or had she found the light.
"Yea we have and everything is good. He mentioned that our relationship will change after this trip and that it'll change for the better".
      "Look I'm just giving you some friendly advice you need to watch them two with your man".
Zoe chuckled and said "I get where you coming from and I see them flirting with him but I know Martin he wouldn't cross that line".
       I sigh and said "you think you know someone Zo until they do something you didn't think they would do that's all I'm saying".
"I hear you Kardi" she said with a smile on her face , but did she really ? My gut feeling was telling me that something was going to happen and before this trip is over.

     After skiing we went out to the club. First thing me and Maria did was went to the bar.
"Girl I'm finna ask them if the three of them was in here last night".
I smile and said "I was just thinking that".
"What can I get y'all" ?
I spoke "four shots of Vodka and two martinis".
Maria then said "hey you have any bartenders that worked last night my friend here lost something while at the bar".
      He thought about it and said "uhhh. Yea Zora....Hey Zora"! He yelled at the manly woman down at the end of the bar to come . When she was near he whispered in her ear and then she leaned in and said "what did you lose"?
     I spoke and said "my man" and then point to Martin.
She replied "hey I don't wanna start any trouble I don't know that man".
Maria grinned and said "no we not accusing you of anything . He just went missing last night and said this was the club he came to we just wanna know if he was here or not"?
      She sigh and said "he was , but if you saying that's your man he sure wasn't acting like a man in a relationship well not with you".
     She nodded and said "the lady in the green dress and him was all over each other on the dance floor I mean between dancing and kissing I literally thought they would fuck right there. The lady in the yellow dress sat at the bar and watched but they all came in together. She tipped me for giving her drinks and then she went over to them and they left. Before tipping me she did ask where the nearest hotel was , I'm sorry but your man I fell like had sex with either one or both".
      I looked at Maria and said "girrrrlllllll"!
Maria said "hmm I think it's time we spice this trip up"
I thought to myself oh shit what was she now thinking .