35 | ho, ho, hoe

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked with a devious smirk and I looked around for anything to keep my mind off of it

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked with a devious smirk and I looked around for anything to keep my mind off of it. Perhaps the glistening window panes would contribute to society and save me. Or maybe the tall ceilings would somehow decide to collapse on me.

"Waste of a penny," I tell him, boldly might I add.

Because while I kept my demeanour more or less neutral, there is a sea in between my legs.

He pulled himself away from the island and took the step in between us and I averted my eyes. I'm afraid that if I kept my gaze at him, I might just lose it.

"Is everything ok?" He asked and I could hear the genuine concern in his voice. I nodded vigorously just to get him off my case. Lust now manifests itself as frustration.

"Look at me," He demanded with mischief, lacing his tone. I didn't follow and he took another step until our bodies were touching.

I shut my eyes closed and blinked it away.

"Look...at me," he bade this time more seriously. I hesitate for another moment — but I'm weak as they get.

When our eyes met, ocean eyes crashing into my deep earths, I felt my body tingle. Even the way he looked at me was a bait. And I've been caught.

He placed a thumb over my bottom lip and it quivers at his soft touch. Too much of an irony to his extreme gaze.

"In my dream, I was pushing you against a wall." He started, keeping his eyes on me and his finger on my lip. I only stood there, frozen by lust. "Your wrists locked into my hand while you begged. My lips are biting yours and all I could hear is you calling my name."

My body was in overdrive that it almost started to hurt.

"At first I thought it wasn't a dream," he smirked and I closed my eyes as his thumb was replaced by the soft graze of his lips.

Then, I felt his hand sneaking from my breasts where he drew circles around my nipples, then further down he went. He slipped his hand through the boxers and I gasped as I felt his fingers on me. Rubbing my clit so painfully slow. He pulls his lips and I can see from his smile that he wanted this too.

"How did you know it was a dream?" I asked, trying to still fight it. For what reason? I'm not entirely sure.

He grabs me by my ass, squeezing it before lifting me up to the sink. "Because I told you that you'll never have to beg,"

In a fleeting motion, he pulled my boxers down and crashed his lips into mine. Moaning into my throat while I feel his fingers enter me. I gasped and his lips moved down to my neck. Realising why I've been trying to fight these feelings off, I cover my moans through my love bites on his shoulder.

"We'll get caught," I whisper in his ear while I try to keep quiet as he's plunging his two fingers into me.

"They won't catch us darling, they're all asleep," he pulls away and I grab onto the counter for dear life as I feel that bliss in my stomach as he continues his ploy. "As long as you keep quiet, you don't need to worry."