Chapter 18

Agent B kicked down the door swaying his gun side to side entering the hallway as cold air smothered the area. His feet hit the hollow shiny smooth wood on the floor as it squeaked."Why don't you come out so we can end this."

Agent B walked up the steps at a slow pace. His eyes dotted right to left. He continued his path in the hallway of blue panel walls.

Agent X kicked and knocked the gun at Agent B's hand while punching his face. "And ruin a perfect night?"

Agent B glared, countering another punch as Agent X's fist put a hole in a wall missing Agent' B's head.

Agent B kicked Agent X's ribs. He put Agent X in a headlock. "Is that all you got?"

Agent X pushed back against the wall while Agent B tightened his hold on his neck. Agent X elbowed him in the gut and flipped him over on a table as it collapsed. Agent X stood back getting in a fighting stance. Agent B stood up and pulled out a knife as he curved his hand. He lunged forward at Agent X's stomach. Agent X dodged the sharp blade from his arm as he countered it and punched him in the throat as he startled back. Agent X kicked his knee, took Agent B by the arm, and pushed him in the kitchen. Agent X smashed a white plate against Agent B's face while Agent B punched Agent X in the face. He charged at Agent X as he yelled. Agent X countered and slammed his head hard on the table and twisted his arm. Agent B got up and hit Agent X with a black frying pan to the head. Agent B took a sharp blade from the counter cutting board and lunged forward with it as Agent B dodged and countered with his hands.

"I am gonna cut you to pieces." Agent B circled around.

Agent X leaned close against the gas stove of a pot of boiling hot water. "Not tonight." Agent B ran forward when Agent X threw a pot of hot water at Agent B's face and scolded him as he held his hands up to it.

Agent X got behind Agent B with a strong grip around his neck and snapped it like a twig as it hit the floor hard. Agent sighed leaning against the table. "Stay dead."

A phone rang from Agent B's pocket. Agent X searched through his pocket and picked up a black Samsung 23 Galaxy cell phone.

"Is it done?" Deshed asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid wing bat can't come to the phone right now, can I take a message?" Agent X with a deadpan expression kicked Agent B's body.

Deshed sighed. "Agent X."

Agent X gritted his teeth."You think you snuff me out easily? When I find you, I'm going to finish you off and burn everything else to the ground."

"I underestimated you. A mistake I won't make again."

Guns fired at Agent X's home as he took cover, ripping through his living room. Walls plastered with bullets as the couch turned into a pin cushion with features flying in the air. Glass cabinets shattered by bullets as he took cover.

"I will tell Casey you send her your regards."

"What? no words? I thought you two were close?"

"Deshed, I'm coming for you." Agent X crawled on the floor reaching for his gun.

"I doubt that. The cleaners will take special care of you." It looks like your past is catching up to you. Your father would be disappointed."

"My father? What does this have to do with all this?"

"It doesn't matter. You will be dead soon. Farwell." Deshed hung up the phone.

Agent X frowned? breathing hard as he kept low and went through the back door. Two men dressed in black walked in with their guns pointing to an empty room.