Chapter 42

I couldn't sleep.

Perhaps it is because of the extreme fatigue.

Kang Yi-chan's body still feels the fear of the camera and the stage. In order to overcome that, I have to run my magic without a break, and to do that, I need to constantly supply mana.

It wasn't that easy.

Of course, it would have been too easy for my original body, but Kang Lee-chan's body was not. The vessel containing me is still too weak to handle my magical power.

Especially today, I struggled a little more than usual.

I tried my best to make the highest-grade Charming Potion from the morning, I also activated the spirit of the heart in 3 stages, and I drew out the momentary power at once to make a better dance break.

In addition, it was difficult to suppress Kang Yi-chan's phobia.

"Damn your body. please be strong I also increased some muscle mass."

After all, the reason I go through such hardships is to grant Kang Yi-chan's wishes. Fuck HS, buy your mom a house,

"Yes. Not for me, but for you..."

So please follow me well.

I lay down on the bed and looked out the window.

"There are no stars today."

No stars can be seen here.

Even so, I feel that the sky in this world is beautiful enough. that was a bit funny.

It seems to be in line with my current situation.

For example, something like this.

A dirty and cramped house, a creaky bunk bed, Hanjun's snoring, and an air conditioner blowing cold air with a loud noise.

All of this proves to be the worst environment, but oddly enough, it's not bad. I worked so hard that I couldn't sleep, and I didn't hate that either.

"Damn it."

Seriously, damn it.

The emotional vacation I found after 300 years was going in a very strange direction.

The moment I felt that something was going wrong was when I was just finishing our stage performance at a fan signing event.

We put on an intense performance as if our muscles and lungs were bursting, but it wasn't hard at all. No, the adrenaline surged and the desire to run more was strong.

Besides, it was quite fun when I talked to the fans.

You no longer have to make clouds and rain for someone else. You don't have to bloom, and you don't have to dry the water.

There is no need to interrogate criminals, and there is no need to distinguish the real from the fake to run state affairs.

Even I don't have to tell good and evil, and I don't have to build a magic circle to defeat evil.

Even though that fact was so foreign, I was very grateful.

People in this world don't ask me to do anything grandiose. Rather, I think about what to do.

'What kind of food do you like? what's your favorite color? I like the ring. Do you like earrings? What do you do on vacation?'

All of them were simple, nostalgic questions.

And it brought me strange pleasure. However, the 318-year-old archmage also knows very well that such trivial pleasures are very dangerous.

"Look at this. Archmage."