CHAPTER 2

Varun

"Aare Ma yeh Niharika kab aane waali hai ? Kitne mahino se London mai hi hai voh milne bhi nai aayi hai",I asked Ma .
[Ma when is Niharika going to come? She hasn't came back since months]

Me , Papa and Ma were having breakfast .

"Koi idea nai hai beta shayad agle mahine aane waali thi voh 5-6 din ke liye lekin pata nai",Ma said .
[I have no idea son....she was supposed to come next month for 5-6 days]

"Aur Aahan bhi nai aaya itne mahino se",Papa said .
[And Aahan also hasn't came back since months]

I could hear the sadness in their voice when they talked about Aahan and Niharika .

It's been 2 years since Aahan moved out . Ever since his girlfriend passed away due to cancer he closed himself off and even moved out .

And after whatever that Kunal guy did to Niharika she hasn't been the same and moved away to London and is now looking after the Kapoor Industries london branch .

"Ma papa how about you both go for a world tour?",I suggested .

"huh? That was so sudden",Ma said .

"You both need some fresh air ...and I know you both have been missing Aahan and Niharika a lot and these past 2 years has stressed you both a lot",I said .

"It would take your mind off things ...I would have also came but I can't leave everything after Aahan knowing how much he works overtime already",I said .

"I think that will be good all we do either stay at home or we are with Malhotra's and Khanna's",Papa said .

"Also I will keep your last destination as London so that you both can stay with Niharika for few days .I will talk to her about it so don't worry",I said .

"Thankyou beta",Ma thanked me giving me a smile .

"You both go for a month and have fun don't forget to bring something for me",I said .

"Yes yes we won't but when are we leaving ? And what places we are going to go?",Papa asked .

"I will arrange everything with our travel agent by tonight so you both can start packing tomorrow",I said .

After finishing the breakfast I kiss Ma on cheek and hug papa a goodbye and leave for office .

_________________________

Sir the meeting will start in half and hour",my secretary Bhavya informed me .

"Okay and did Aahan arrived?",I asked .

"Yes sir apparently he arrived before the employees just like everyday",she said

I sighed . I really hope we start to come at work around the same time as mine .

"And when did he leave yesterday?",I asked

"As per the security guard he went in between 12 am to 1 am",she said . 

Just like everyday . I just hope one day will come when Aahan will come to work at 10 am and leave at 6-7 pm .

"Any other meetings for today other than the one which is half and hour later?",I asked .