CHAPTER 23

Third person's pov

Ever since Varun , Shruti and Aahan had arrived at the event Varun wasn't able to take his eyes off Shruti .

He was totally mesmerized when back at his apartment she had came out of the room getting ready .

He had watched her with his mouth slightly open. 

And when Shruti had noticed him like that she had blushed and told him that they needed to go to the event otherwise they will be late .

Varun had kept wondering then did Shruti had seen his reaction ? Shruti had made sure he doesn't learn that she saw him .

"Hello Mr.Singhania",Varun and Aahan greeted Mr.Singhania when they saw him talking to some of his business partners .

"What a pleasant suprise  Aahan",Mr.Singhania said. 

"I see Varun you brought you Girlfriend also",he said. 

"Hello Mr.Singhania",she greeted him too and he greeted her back. 

"Thankyou for inviting us today",Varun said to him and Mr.Singhania gave him a smile .

One of the Mr.Singhania's client comes over towards them so he had to excuse himself .

"The bidding starts in an hour till them feel free to enjoy. I need to attend other people",saying that he leaves .

"Well let's see around",Varun says as he slides up his arm around Shruti's waist making her feel things .

'Oh my god his hand placement' is what Shruti thought in her mind .

"What is Kabir bhai and Yash bhai doing here and even Rahul , Aashna and Rudra?",Aahan asks which makes Varun and Shruti quickly turn around.

Varun hadn't expected them to be here too .

'Shit..shit..we can't tell them she is my assistant they all know who Shruti is and even though if I tell Aahan to not tell them anything they will still come to know that she is here as my girlfriend' Varun thought .

Shruti was scared too this hiding their dating even though fake was coming back at them somehow .

First Aahan and now them ..slowly their friends will know too and their parents and soon it might come in news .

'Has Varun Kapoor found his partner?'

'Who is the mysterious lady of Varun Kapoor everyone is talking about?'

All this kind of headlines. 

"We need to make sure  Ankit , Aarya , Dev and Shivani shouldn't get to know about our dating now after this",Shruti said to Varun and Varun agreed. 

All of them saw Varun , Shruti and Aahan and now were coming towards them .

"Shruti di what are you doing here?",Aashna asked suprised .

"Well...",Shruti said and smiled nervously.

Each of their eyes went at Varun's hand on Shruti's waist .

"Holy moly",Yash and Rudra said together suprised.

"Is this what we are thinking?",Kabir and Rahul asked. 

"Well it is exactly what you guys are thinking",Aahan confirmed on behalf of his brother and who knows his future sister-in-law.

"Omg when did this happen Shruti di?",Aashna asked .

"Well it's a story to tell for some another time..",Shruti said .

"You both look so good together",Yash said .