CHAPTER 20

Varun

"Pahauch gaye na aap dono London safely?",I ask Papa on call .
[Did you both reached London safely?]

"Ha beta Nihu on the way hai hume pickup karne bol rahi hai ki bahaut traffic hai",he tells me .
[Yes son , Nihu is on her way to pick us up she was telling it's too much traffic there]

"Aur ha jitne din ya mahine bhi rehna honga na apko Nihu ke saath toh hichkichana mat",I tell them. 
[And yes spend as much time you want to spend with Niharika be it days or months don't hesitate]

"2 hafte kaafi hai beta ...aree Niharika aa gayi",he says .
[2 weeks are enough son ..ohh Niharika came]

"Okayy I will call you later again",I say.

We say goodbye to each other and hang up .

After hanging up I focus on the breakfast I was making for Shruti and me .

Today I woke up early and decided to make breakfast for both of us .

This is the least I could do to show her my appreciation. 

"You are making breakfast today?",I hear Shruti's voice. 

"Yupp even I should cook for both of us once",I say turning around .

"So what are you making?",she asks coming near me .

"Upma ..it's what I can make best along with Poha and sambar dosa",I tell her .

"You can make dosa too?",she asks suprised.

"Yup took many tries to make a perfect dosa but",I say .

"Then we will have to make dosa tomorrow",she says .

"Let's see if you can really make it perfectly",she says .

"Are you challenging me?",I ask with a raised eyebrows .

"What do you think?",she asks giving me a challenging look .

"Game is on",I say .

"Let's see who wins tomorrow",I say .

"Yeah sure ..ahh by the way I am going to Mall today to buy a dress for tomorrow's event will you come with me too?",she asks .

"Umm wait let me check my schedule",I say taking out my phone .

"My last meeting for today ends at 6 I will be back by 6:30 . Is it okay if we go then?",I ask. 

"Yess it's okayy I will complete my pending work then today as there is no school",she says .

"Okayy then",I say .

"You made Poha only na?",she asks. 

"Yess but I have to toast the bread too also will you drink milk or juice?",I ask .

"Juice ..let me help you with the bread",she says .

"No no don't you have been making breakfast,dinner,lunch for me and also lunch for Aahan this is the least I could do",I stop her .

"Aare it's okay na let me help you will get late otherwise",she says .

"Aare baba it's fine pls na Shruti",I say .

She kept insisting and I kept refusing and gradually she backed away .

"Ayeee I forgot to tell you me , Aarya and Shivani are going to Delhi for a week",she tells me .

"When?",I ask her .

"When the Christmas vacation starts we are going to go there for 1 week",she tells me .