CHAPTER 22

Varun

"Ahhhhhhhh" .

I instantly wake up after hearing the scream .

What ? What was that ?

I look at my side and see Shruti wasn't there.

Did something happened to her ?

Omg no !

"Shruti , Shruti",I call her but get no response .

I get out of the room and see smoke .

Oh no .

"Shruti ...Shruti..",I call her again and finally see her in the kitchen .

"What happened? Why is smoke coming?",I ask .

She looked at me . Her face showed disappointment. 

"I accidently burnt the dosa and also the cupcake I put in the microwave",she says .

"I needed to pee urgently and forgot about the dosa and cupcakes and now this happened",she says .

I burst out laughing seeing her face .

"What's so funny to laugh? I almost burnt your whole apartment and probably the whole building too",she says in angry voice but I was still laughing .

"Do you need a flying chappal?",she asks .

"What's so funny?",she asks again .

But I was still laughing .

This time she really takes her slippers in her hand .

"Don't laugh",she warns sternly but I don't listen .

She throws it towards me but I dodged it .

"Your.....*laughs*your...*laughs*face.....*laughs*my...*laughs*god...it's covered in black....*laughs*it's ....so funny",I try to tell her. 

She immediately goes to the mirror and checks her face .

"Shittt",she says .

Angrily turning around she comes towards me.

"What are you doing?",I ask her as she drags me towards the kitchen and pushes me towards where the smoke was still coming .

"That's what you get for laughing instead of helping me clear out the smoke",she says .

I run to check my face and now it was covered in black too .

"Now laugh hahahahahahahah",she says mimicking my laugh.

"Shruti!!",I say and run towards her .

"What is this behavior? First you only laugh at me and now when I do this you are angry?"she asks running .

"You are gone now",I say running behind her .

"Wah yaane kand chalu karo tum aur  jab hum tumhare saath wahi kare toh problem hai",she says .
[Like you start it and then when I do the same with you then you have problem]

"Caught you",I say holding her from behind .

"This is not fair",she says .

"Everything is fair",I say tickling her .

"Stoppp...*laughs*...stop na Varun...*laughs*",she continues laughing as I tickle her. 

The bell rings and she takes this opportunity to escape from me and goes to open the door .

"Shruti our faces",I say realising our face is covered in black but it was too late and she had already opened the door. 

"Umm What's happening here?",I hear a familiar voice .