CHAPTER 28

Shruti

(Rohan and Trisha's engagement day)

"Didi yaar aur kitna time hai jaldi aao na",Aryan yells from outside .
[Come fast na how much time is left?]

"Ha ha bas aa rahi hu bas yeh lips ko final touch dene de",I reply.
[Yes yes wait coming just let me give a final touch to my lips]

When I was done I check myself for one last time and once satisfied I quickly take few mirror selfies and leave the room .

"Pehle hi thoda late hai waha pahuchne mai alag time lagenga ab",Aryan says when he sees me .
[Already we are late and it will take time for us to reach ]

"Let's leave now",I say and we head out .

"Why are you coming today when Aarya di and Shivani di aren't coming ?",he asks when we sit in the car .

"Why can't I come ? I wanted to come today so I am coming . And it's not like I am a stranger to them",I say as he starts driving .

"I don't know why but something feels weird",he says .

"Why are you having a problem? Just keep driving",I say .

"You have been trying to make me stay home and go alone ever since I told you I am also coming to the wedding functions. I can also say something is weird",I say .

But it's really fishy for some reason he was really trying to stop me from coming today .

"Did your feelings for your ex-crush came back ? That's why you want to come na to meet Varun bhaiya",he says with a slight smirk and I hit him hard on his arms .

"Ouch.. I am driving di",Aryan says .

"Don't try to bring that topic infront of them ever okay?",I warn him .

"Fine",he says .

Why did years ago I told about my crush on Varun to my family ? That was literally one of the stupidest decisions I had ever made . Never should have told them .

Anyways I am damn sure he will learn about me and Varun today so I need to bribe him later onwards and bribing Aryan is a piece of cake . Him learning about us is okay I can keep his mouth shut but my friends and parents shouldn't learn about it never ever .

__________________

As soon as we reached I tried to find Varun first .

2 minutes later I found him with Niharika and Aahan .

"Yesss you came!",Niharika says as soon as she sees me and I smile at her .

"Wait a minute when did you get close to my sister and also I am your bestfriend shouldn't you greet me first?",Aryan asks .

"Well Hi Aryan",Niharika says .

"Hii Bhaiya's",Aryan greets Varun and Aahan instead of Niharika to which Niharika rolls her eyes .

"Hii",both of them say .

"Ughh he is always like this",Niharika says pouting.

"I agree",I say to which Niharika and I high figh each other as we laugh.

"Where are Aashna and Rahul?",Aryan asks. 

"They must be somewhere here only I saw them few minutes ago",she tells him and he leaves to find them .

"Excuse me dear sister I need to take my girlfriend away from you for a while",Varun says and his this sentence made me feel butterflies in my whole body .