CHAPTER 17

Shruti

"Aare yaar shaant nai reh skta kya tu?",I shout at Aryan who was playing games with his friend online and kept speaking loudly .

"Sorry Sorry",he apologises.

I continue to make my mid term paper . But not even a minute later he starts to speak loudly again .

"Tu apne room mai jakar khel na taiko dikh nai raha kya mai kaam kar rahi hu?",I ask him .
[Can't you see I am working ? Go and play in your room]

"Aap bhi toh ja skte ho na apne room mai",he says .
[You can also go in your room]

"Bhul gaya kya ek customer aayi hai makeup aur hairstyle karwane mummy se ? Mere room mai hai voh",I tell him but he just continues playing .
[Did you forgot a customer came for hair and makeup and they are using my room]

I decide to go in his room but when I enter his room there were clothes everywhere . 2 pairs of shoes were in a corner each . His table was also messy .

And I don't have time too clean his mess .

I can go in Ma and Papa's room but Papa is already there trying to study a case and watching some evidence clips .

And the guest room I can't go there as it's empty currently due to the painting and electrical work which will start from tomorrow .

Ughh I will have to adjust in the living room only .

____________________

"Yaar Aryan bahaut ho gaya ab . Pehle zor zor se chila raha tha ab itne volume par tv dekh raha hai",I shout again for the nth time .
[It's enough now ..first you were shouting so much while playing games now you are watching tv in so much volume]

Also this was my 5th time making mistake in the same paper meaning I have to write the whole paper again for the 6th time .

Now I get up and head to the garden hopefully I will be able to write the paper properly now .

But I was not even half way into it when the dj starts playing in our neighbour home. That's when I realise it was Shilpa Aunty's son's haldi ceremony today.

Ughhh why isn't this universe letting me complete my work today ?

At this point I was frustrated . This won't do . I get up and was about to head inside when a bird decides it was okay for it to poop on my paper .

That's it I am leaving this house for 3 days .

I head inside and go upstairs in my room and take out a bag and start to pack my bag for 3 days .

"Where are you going?",Ma asks as she did her client's hairstyle .

"I am going out for 3 days and yes I will explain everything to you later on call",I say and pack all my necessary things I take to school everyday.

When I am done I tell Ma again I will explain everything to her later on and leave .

As soon as I am in my car I think about where to go for 3 days now. 

Aarya and Ankit's place ?

I call both of them but none of them pick up .

Shivani ?

I call her too but she doesn't pick up .

Dev ?

I call him too but he also doesn't pick up .

Ughhhhh why the hell these people don't pick up my call during this time?

That's when I receive a text message from Varun .