CHAPTER 15

Shruti

"What is happening over here?!",I shout at my whole class .

"The principal complained about our class ..you voice is literally reaching till the office",I say .

"You all have mid-term examination in 2 weeks and you all are busy playing over here is the mid term fun to you all? Don't you all want to pass?",I ask .

"For what so much shouting and yelling was happening in the class?",I ask to one of the student .

"Mam ...actually ...",he says but stops in between .

"Speak further",I say .

"Rupam what is that thing in your desk?",I ask when I see something under this desk .

"Mam...nothing...",he said trying to hide the thing in his desk .

"Oh nothing wait let me check",I say and head towards his desk only to find a video game .

"So all this yelling , shouting and chaos was because of this?",I ask .

"I am keeping it with me and you will only get it when I talk to your parents",I say to Rupam .

"Also who else has this? I am sure there will be some more who have this",I say.

"Do you all want to turn it in yourself or should I check myself . If I check myself and I find it than it is gonna be worse so better hand it over now",I say and then I am handed over 5 more video games .

"Not only boys but girls were also making noises what did you girls bring to school?",I ask the girls of my class .

"Mam..nothing",one of the girl says .

"Ohh nothing should I check all of your bag now?",I ask .

Then I was handed scooby do the colourful wire type of thing from which you can make bracelets and keychain's .

"So this is what you all do in your free time when your exams are 2 weeks away . You all are in 11th std and going to 12th std next year ..this is how you will study for boards?",I ask .

"Now you all won't get it until I talk to your parents also whole class come with me to the principal's cabin you all need to be taught a good lesson to not do this again",I say .

_________________

"Teri class ko tu principal mam ke pass leke gayi thi?",Shivani asks .
[You took your class to principal mam?]

"Ha yeh maine bhi suna kyu kya hua?", Aarya asks .
[Yes , I also heard it ..why what happened?]

"5 baacho ne video games laye the class mai aur kuch ladkiyo ne voh scooby do hota haina voh laye the",I tell them. 
[5 people bought video games and some girls bought scooby do]

"Upar se mid term sir par hai",I say .
[And moreover mid term is coming]

"I should make sure my students don't bring these things to school",Aarya says .

"Same otherwise the juniors will also start bringing it seeing them",Shivani says .

"I agree make sure in the free periods they are studying only for these past 2 weeks",I say .

My phone starts ringing . I take out my phone from my purse to see it was Varun calling me .

I quickly see if Aarya and Shivani were watching me . But thankfully they didn't see who was calling me .

"You both go I will come",I say . They both nod and go away .

I pick up his call .

"Hello?",I say .