CHAPTER 25

Varun

"Sir may I come in?",I hear Bhavya's voice .

"Yes you may",I say and she enters with a paper bag in her hand .

"Sir someone dropped this off for you and Aahan sir",she says keeping the paper bag on the table. 

"Who?",I ask .

"Sir no idea the person said you would know who sent it when you see it",she says .

I check the paper bag and see there were 2 tiffin boxes .

I instantly knew this was from Shruti .

Taking it out I keep it on the table .

She even sent a note with it. 

I thought you would be missing the food cooked by me so sent it 😉

P.s. Make sure to send the tiffin back

-Shruti <3

I don't know why but I smiled like an idiot and thing that touched me was she didn't sent it for me only but also for Aahan .

Aahan kept coming to my cabin for the past 3 days in the hope that I bought a lunch box but he went back disappointed these 3 times .

"Ahh it's from Shruti Mam",Bhavya says .

"Why are you smiling so much? Perhaps did you start developing feelings for her ? Or are you two already in a relationship?",she asks and I glare at her .

"You are dismissed get back to work",I say .

"Yes sir",she says as she goes but while she was leaving I saw her smiling too .

Feelings for Shruti ? Again ?

Nahh not possible ....I had moved on from her after college so not possible .

Pushing the thoughts aside I get up and head to Aahan's cabin with the tiffin Shruti sent .

__________________

I was back in my apartment after a long day at work .

Showering and changing into comfy clothes I ordered something to eat as I didn't had any mood to cook today. 

While I waited for the food to come I watched netflix but something wasn't feeling right. 

It felt empty .

Maybe it is because I lived with Shruti for 3-4 days .

But I have lived here with my parents too for 2 days and Niharika had also once stayed with me for 3 days but then it never felt that empty what I have been feeling these past 2 days .

Or maybe I am thinking too much .

Should I just go back to Kapoor Mansion ? Ma and Papa are coming back on friday too . Till then atleast I can spend my time with Malhotra amd Khanna family .

Maybe I should take Aahan too ? Will he come ? Will he stay at home ? He hasn't even entered his bedroom back at home ever since he moved out .

Atleast I can try asking him .

The food is yet to come and won't come in another 30 minutes .

I head out to Aahan's apartment.

As it was just few buildings away I reached in just 5 minutes .

He doesn't opens his door until I ring the bell for the 3rd time.

"What took you so long ?",I ask him .