CHAPTER 10

Varun
(2 days later , the party day)

Why hasn't Shruti arrived yet?

She was going to get ready here only as she was going to tell at home at she is going out with Aarya and Shivani somewhere . And as it was Sunday and Shruti most of the times meets them on Sunday's too so no questions would be asked .

I was about to call her when the bell rang .

Opening the door I find it was Shruti .

"Finally you are here",I said .

"I am sorry I got late ..you know the Mumbai traffic",she said .

"I will just take 15-20 minutes to get ready promise",she said coming inside .

She goes into the room to get ready . Will she be really able to get ready in 15-20 minutes ?

I take my tuxedo which I had brought with me from home and go to get changed in the guest room .

20 minutes later when I open the door I hear another door opening too .

When I fully opened the door there stood Shruti looking absolutely gorgeous in her white dress .

(Same hairstyle, make , jewellery and heels)

I was genuinely awe struck . The dress was giving her justice she was giving that dress justice .

What happened to you suddenly ? Ever since you came back from London this is the first time you are complemeting her after seeing her in western or traditional dress .

Even I don't know .

"We should leave now otherwise we will get late",she said taking me out of my thoughts .

"Yeah we should go",I said and we leave my apartment. 

__________________

"You really got ready in 20 minutes",I said when we were on our way towards our venue .

Silent songs were playing in the background and as I didn't wanted the silence to be awkward I decided to start a conversation with her .

Maybe if we both had did this earlier tried to break our awkward silence may be we would have been close like I am with Aarya and Shivani .

A teeny weeny crush of my on her in college ruined it .

"You really got ready in 20 minutes",I said .