CHAPTER 4

Varun

"Hey Nihu",I go and hug Niharika as soon as I saw her .

She was back for 3 days for the sports days at Evergreen school .

"Hi bhaiya",she said hugging me back .

"Aahan bhaiya didn't came?",she asked .

"No,he didn't ..he is at the company",I told her .

"Should we also go?",she asked .

"Are you seriously going to work now also?",I asked in disbelief .

"What will I do at home for 3 days when you and Aahan bhai will be working ..also Ma and Papa are also not in India",she said .

"Fair point ..but you can go and meet up with your friends too",I said .

"Bhai Aashna and Rudra will also be at the Khanna company all day and my rest of the friends are busy right now they are not in India currently",she said.

She knows Aashna and Rudra are only one call away and the rest two who are currently out of India are actually in India only ..I already checked .

That Kunal ..everything is happening because of him . I swear if he comes infront of my sight again I won't leave him .

"As you wish sista ..but meet Aashna and Rudra in the evening ..wait it's better I will only tell them you are in India",I said .

"Fine ..but should we go now ? It's been long since I have been to the company",she said .

"You don't want to go home and freshen up?",I asked .

"Nope not necessary ..I can just freshen up in your or Aahan bhai's private rooms at the company",she said making me sigh .

"Fine let's go ...btw should the three of us eat out today?You , me and Aahan?",I suggest .

"Yeah let's go but will Aahan bhai come?",she asked.

"Don't worry about it I will make him come somehow",I said .

We sit in the car and head to the company .

____________________

"Aahan bhai",Niharika called him as soon as we enter Aahan's cabin .

"Niharika?You are in India?",Aahan asked clearly suprised .

"Did you forgot about the sports day ay Evergreen School?",she asked him .

"Ahh right",he said .

"Btw Aahan we three are eating out today",I said .

"Today ? Not possible I have work",he declined immediately .

"Oh come you have work everyday also it's not like Niharika comes back every month",I said .

"I will think about it",he said which makes Niharika look at me .

"What do you mean think about it ? You have to come",I said .

"But I have work",he said .

"Come on bhai ab apni choti behen ke liye ek dinner ke liye bhi nai aaonge?",Niharika asked .
[Come on brother you won't even come for a dinner for your little sister?]

"1 saal hi toh choti hai mujhse",Aahan said .
[You are only one year younger than me]

"Aahan even if you don't come ..I will somehow manage to make the three of us eat together today",I said but it didn't convinced him too .