CHAPTER 3

Shruti
(1 week later)

"Oh god these students of my class",I said as I sat on my chair in the staff room .

Other than me only Aarya and Shivani were there in the staff room the other teachers were either in classes teaching or were given a duty .

"Is this about the sports day?",Aarya asked and I nodded .

"My class students also keep asking me about it",Shivani said .

"Shouldn't they just release the invitation cards right now ? Knowing the sports day is next week",I said .

"I agree the students study less and keep asking about the sports day only",Aarya said .

As if god heard our prayers the dean came to the staff room with many cards in his hand .

"Are those invitation cards?",we three asked him in unision .

"Oh yes they are",he said making us excited .

"Shruti Mam this is for your class 11th C",he said giving me the cards .

"Shivani mam this is for your class 11th D",he said giving Shivani her cards .

"And Aarya Mam this is for your class 11th E",he said giving Aarya her cards .

"Also every top invitation card is for the teachers",he said keeping other teachers card on the table .

"And these are to be distributed today itself during the last period",saying that he left .

"Let's see who are the guess for now we know it's Varun and Rahul let's see others",Aarya said and we three open the cards .

"Honourable chief guests Kabir Malhotra , Yash Malhotra , Rohan Malhotra , Varun Kapoor , Aahan Kapoor , Niharika Kapoor , Rahul Khanna , Rudra Khanna and Aashna Khanna",I read out the names .

"Did they just invited the top businessman/women in our country?",I asked suprised because the school managed to bring the 3 most honorable and respectable families .

"Oh my god this is huge",Shivani said .

"Wait isn't Niharika in London?You told us she shifted there for good",Shivani asked Aarya .

"Right her name is on the list",I said .

"Kiara was telling me that day during our dinner that she is finally going to come for 2 days for this event apparently Varun managed to convince her to come",Aarya told us .

"Anyways guys It's been long since the 6 of us met each let's meet soon",Shivani said .

"6 of us ? You mean you , me , Aarya , Ankit , Dev and Varun?",I asked .

"Yes who will I refer to the 6 of us then?",Shivani asked .

"Sorry I won't be able to join you know na it's awkward whenever me and Varun are around each other as we just started talking a little bit few months back for the first time",I said .

"If you guys won't keep meeting and won't talk then it will always be awkward around each other",Aarya said to which Shivani agreed . 

"Fine",I said .

"Okay then we should plan when when Ankit dosen't have any surgery planned and Varun is free of meetings and Dev is always ready to come whenever we tell him too",Shivani said .