CH-6 TWO BETTER THAN ONE

The demon lord and the masked man were walking in a quiet alley and while the masked man was trying to ignore the demon lord, the demon lord wasn't doing the same.

As the masked man slowly turned his neck towards the demon lord to take a quick glance at her, he found her staring right at him.

" I heard the conversation between you and your mother. Your relation isn't very sweet, is it?" The demon lord commented.

" Well, we get into arguements sometimes. Nothing big." The masked man muttered.

" You call that arguement? You were getting smoked there." The demon lord teased as they walked.

" Here, you wanted these, right?" The masked man said, giving demon lord the two daggers.

The demon lord layed her fingers on the black steel of the daggers. She ran her finger through the edge of one of the daggers, causing it to bleed.

" How do you possess such great weapons?" The demon lord asked.

" It belonged to my great grandfather. He was a knight in the Runeguard kingdom's army. He got these daggers as a reward for defeating the general of the enemy kingdom. We don't know who made these though." The masked man said.

" He managed to defeat a general while being a low ranked knight? He must be a savage. What was his class?" The demon lord asked.

" He was a Paladin. He had the strongest class in our entire family." The masked man muttered as they walked.

" Paladin, you say. Its indeed a strong class. Not an elite one though." The demon lord said.

" Elite class warriors are extremely rare. We don't have any in our village." The masked man said.

" Elite class warriors are not born. They get evolved from their normal classes. Each class has its own evolution. For example, a paladin will have a different evolution class than that of an assassin like you." The demon lord explained.

The masked man actually listened to her with great interest.

" You seem to have a lot of knowledge regarding this stuff." The masked man complimented the demon lord.

" I have knowledge in almost all fields. Afterall, all I mostly did before having my home destroyed was reading books." The demon lord said.

Then she put both the daggers in a bag.

" Hey, what are you doing?" The masked man asked.

" I am taking these. You have a problem?" The demon lord asked.

The masked man hesitated.

" You are lucky I didn't kill you or your mother after all the disrespect she did to me. Consider these daggers as a payment for my mercy." The demon lord said with a smrik.

" So am I free to go?" The masked man asked happily.

" When did I say that you are forgiven for attacking me and nearly killing me? That's a different debt." The demon lord said with a sinister grin.

" But you have no more use of me. Are you going to kill me?" The masked man asked.

The demon lord closed her eyes for a while.

" Whats your name, kiddo?" She asked.

" Hey, I might not be very tall but I ain't no kid. I am 21 years old!" The masked man said.

" And I am 151 years old. Your point?" The demon lord replied.

The masked man sighed.

" Akaar, Akaar Infernious." He muttered, looking away.