CH-46 YOU DON'T KNOW I CARE

NEXT DAY

AFTERNOON

NECTORIA CITY

GLORY GROUNDS

THIRD PERSON POV

Neo and Raak were sparing with each other with swords when suddenly a Nectoria knight approached them.

" Good to see you two together. Makes things easy for me. Captain Elsa wants to meet you at the library's top floor." The knight said before riding away on his horse.

" Must have some mission for us." Neo said.

" Finally! I am tired of just practicing! I need some real and thrilling action!" Raak exclaimed with joy.

" Lets actually meet her first." Neo said.

Both of them went to the library's top floor where they found Captain Elsa sitting at a table, reading a book.

Her eyes went on the two and she beckoned them to take seats.

Neo and Raak sat in front of her on chairs.

" So, how are you two doing?" She asked with a smile.

" Great as always, Captain." Neo said happily.

" Good...good. What were you two doing yesterday?" She asked.

" Um....sparring , eating and resting. Also some hangout with Albert." Neo replied.

" Did you visit Goldzone in this....hangout of yours?" Captain Elsa asked.

" O-Of course not. Afterall we don't have a permit to go there." Neo said.

" Hmm....strange because Willy Wellheart and his servants were attacked and brutally beaten by two men matching your description." Captain Elsa said.

Neo and Raak gulped in fear.

" Who told you that?" Raak asked, hiding his rage.

" One of Willy's servants came to the barracks to write a report, giving me the description of attackers. Now tell me honestly....

" Was it you two?" Captain Elsa asked.

She wasn't looking angry at all. Instead, she was hoping that Neo and Raak would prove her wrong.

" Can't lie from her." Neo quietly muttered to Raak who nodded.

" Yes, it was us." Neo said.

Captain Elsa sighed sadly.

" I was really hoping to be wrong but to be honest, the chances were zero. Afterall, your classes were revealed to them. Talk about a poor assault plan." Captain Elsa said with a sad laugh.

" W-We had our reason, Captain Elsa." Neo said nervously.

" Yeah yeah I know all that. You are doing this for Albert, right? I am sorry but you still can't assault Erica's future husband like that." Captain Elsa said.

" Her future husband fucking slapped her in front of me! He also took away her staff!" Raak said angrily.

Captain Elsa was shocked on hearing that.

" B-But Erica never told me about that. I-I asked her several times if everything's cool with her and Willy but she.....said its alright." Captain Elsa muttered.

" Of course Erica would keep mum. Afterall, she is getting married to that bastard for her family's sake in the first place." Raak said.

Captain grabbed her forehead and took a deep breath.