CH-32 A TERRAVOUR TALE

FLASHBACK ( 9 YEARS AGO)

THIRD PERSON POV

Little Raak slowly watched a lion walk out of its den.

After waiting for 5 minutes, Raak quickly slipped into the cave.

Inside the cave were 2 cubs.

Raak's face lit up and he smiled brightly as the little cubs gently touched his face with their soft paws.

Raak lifted up one of the cubs and cuddled with it.

After 10 minutes, Raak walked out of the cave with a big smile.

However, in front of him was a lioness.

It was probably the lion's mate.

The lioness growled angrily as it slowly walked towards Raak who was shivering.

Raak couldn't move cause if he made even a small movement, the lioness would attack.

However, that didn't mean that the lioness would let him go if he stayed still.

Raak slowly took out a small dagger from his pocket and raised it towards the lioness with his shaky hands.

The lioness pounced at Raak!!

" Root Casket."

A vine cage emerged from the ground right in front of Raak!!

The lioness crashed into the cage and its face got hurt by the thorns in it.

The lioness jumped back and tried to attack again.

A large man came out of the vine cage and stomped the lioness's head with his foot, knocking it out cold.

'Green Guardian' were the words glowing on his chest.

A non elite class.

" H-Haruuk!! Y-You saved me..." Raak said, taking a big breath.

The large man named Haruuk turned to face Raak.

" You are in trouble, young man. You went to see those cubs again?" He muttered angrily.

Raak simply rubbed his head and stuck out his tongue with a smile.

Both of the began walking back towards home.

A home in the forest.

" What would I have answered to your parents if something had happened to you?" Haruuk said.

" I am sorry. I got caught this time." Raak said.

" Because of you, I had hurt that poor mother. We are the Terravours, kiddo. We protect nature, not toy with it." Haruuk said.

Raak nodded sadly.

On his left behind the bushes, Raak saw a pair wolves hunting a deer together.

The wolves had the deer pinned down and were biting it mercilessly.

" Haruuk, lets help that poor thing! They will eat it alive!" Raak said.

" We can't, kid." Haruuk replied as he kept walking.

" But why!? You can easily take on those 5 wolves!" Raak said.

" I never said I can't. I am saying I won't." Haruuk said as he grabbed Raak's hand and continued walking.

" What about protecting nature!?" Raak said.

" We protect nature from something that isn't a part of it. The thing you saw is a part of nature. You save the deer, the wolves will starve along with their offsprings. You are reacting on pure biased love. A wolf's life is as precious as a deer's." Haruuk muttered.