CH-48 A FATHER'S BLESSINGS

" I am still getting paid, right?" The priest asked.

Erica's dad was staring at Albert furiously.

" It was his idea!!" Albert and Erica exclaimed together pointing at Neo.

" T-The heck!!? I never planned that far!!!" Neo exclaimed , jumping in anger.

Erica's dad walked upto Neo and placed his hand firmly on his shoulder.

" So you did plan something here...." He muttered, giving Neo a death stare.

" R-Raak, please help me in calming uncle down...." Neo mumbled in fear.

Raak ran out of the church as soon as he heard that.

" Little cunt...." Neo muttered angrily.

" Now now lets not develope tension here anymore!! Erica and Albert got married and if she is happy then we must be happy aswell!" Erica's mom said with a nervous laugh.

" Oh yeah....I am really happy....." Erica's father said, tightening his grip of Neo's shoulder, making him squeal in pain.

" Albert, why don't you invite your friends over for dinner tonight in our mansion? Afterall, we must celebrate this occasion!" Erica's mom said happily.

" Uhh....you sure I won't be a pain for you? Afterall, I did mess things up a bit today." Albert muttered nervously.

" Yeah, just a bit. All you did was switch her husbands up, right?" Erica's father muttered, making Albert cough.

" Dear!!" Erica's mom said angrily, making him turn back towards Neo who was on the verge of shitting himself.

" Don't be ridiculous, Albert! You are Erica's husband now so its mandatory for you to spend some time with her family! You won't be a pain to anyone, right dear?" Erica's mom said, looking at her husband.

" Of course, of course. My pain tolerance has increased significantly after today." Erica's dad said.

" Alright see you at dinner, Albert. Come with us, Erica." Erica's father said, letting go off Neo who quickly ran and hid behind Albert.

Erica gave Albert a small kiss on the lips before walking towards her parents.

Erica's dad got even angrier after seeing that while Albert tried to avoid his gaze.

Erica and her family finally left the church.

" H-He violated me with those gazes....." Neo mumbled in tears, clinging to Albert who gently rubbed his head.

" So, are you happy, Albert?" Raak asked with a big grin.

" Mixed emotions right now. Happy to get married but afraid to face Erica's dad." Albert replied.

Then he sighed and muttered,

" Never thought I would get married this early. All thanks to you, Neo." Albert said, looking at Neo.

" Is that a compliment or a complain?" Neo asked.

" That depends on how tonight's dinner will go." Albert replied.

NIGHTTIME

Albert, Neo and Raak arrived at the
doorstep of Erica's parents' mansion.

" I am really nervous right now. Should we turn back before its too late?" Albert asked meekly.

Neo sighed in frustation before stepping ahead and knocking on the door.

Someone came running and opened the door.

THE DEMON LORD ISN'T DEAD- CONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें