CH-9 IN THE WILD WE GO AGAIN

1 HOUR LATER

Akaar was woken up from his sleep by a rough grab and was thrown off the bed.

" The fuck!?" Akaar shouted angrily as he got up, rubbing his head.

In front of him was the demon lord.

" Why do you always have to use violence!? You wanna show off your super strength or something!?" Akaar said angrily.

The demon lord just looked at him with a bored expression.

" Dinner's ready. Eat while you can." She muttered before going downstairs.

" This bitch surely hates me a lot." Akaar muttered to himself.

But then he thought, of course she would hate someone like him who is inferior to her in every way.

" Its good that she is only one demon. Imagine a horde of them in our kingdom. Life would be hell, if it already isn't." Akaar thought.

He went downstairs at the dinning table where everyone was waiting for him except the demon lord who had already began eating.

" Sorry, fell asleep." Akaar mumbled.

" Why apologize for that? I am glad my bed was comfy enough." Liege said with a laugh.

As Akaar sat down, he looked at the food.

Pork stew, mushroom stew and toasted bread.

Akaar took some mushroom stew and toasted bread.

" You don't like pork stew? Dad's stew is amazing!" Tim said.

" Its not that. I don't eat meat at all." Akaar replied.

" Yeah, bro is an animal lover." Neo said.

" Yet he would kill any random person that he sees in a forest." The demon lord muttered, her eyes closed as she ate.

" Not a random person but a de-"

The demon lord quickly shoved a bread into Akaar's mouth.

Then she came closer to him.

" You want this little family to get slaughtered because of your stupidity and ego? You better read your words in your mind before you speak them."

After whispering all that, she resumed eating.

" Well, that was some arguement." Liege said with a laugh.

" So anyways, Amira told me that you guys have to go to the capital of Runeguard kingdom-Hevshine city." Liege said.

" Amira who?" Akaar asked in confusion.

" My fake name." The demon lord whispered to him.

" You don't even know her name? Some boyfriend you are." Tim said.

" He's my slave." The demon replied instantly.

" Uh, so i was saying, Hevshine city is really far from here. In order to complete this long journey, you will have to stop at some places. Nectoria city is one of them." Liege said.

" Yeah, I saw it in the map. I have also read about it. Isn't it one of the biggest richest and beautiful cities of Runeguard?" The demon lord asked.

" Yeah, its also the home of some of the best knights. One of the hero's allies named Erica is a noble and that city is her hometown." Liege explained.

" Oh, its that girl whose mind I broke. I wonder if she recovered from that." The demon lord thought.

" So, why are you mentioning all this about Nectoria city?" Neo asked.