CH-50 CLAWS FOR DEATH

The black creatures rushed at Akaar and Liege from both sides.

" Crooked Compadre!!"

Akaar summoned his 4 clones who rushed ahead only to buy some time.

3 black creatures rushed at Liege who was still on the floor.

The now giant eyeball monster flapped its wings right above Liege, crushing the skulls of the 3 monsters.

As more black winged creatures rushed at Liege, the eyeball monster quickly ate up the corpses of the 3 creatures it had just killed.

Then it opened its mouth wide and shot a big black cannonball like projectile!

The projectile proceeded to blow the black winged creatures into hundreds of pieces.

Meanwhile, Akaar's clones had got ripped apart by the dark creatures that pulled their limbs together and ripped them apart.

Akaar stepped back, sweating in fear as the dark creatures walked towards him.

The eyeball monster slowly walked towards Akaar who quickly hid behind him.

The dark winged creatures stepped back as the eyeball monster crushed two of them by slamming its wings on them.

However, more of those creatures were coming from Liege's side.

" Dammit! Both of us can't be saved at once!" Akaar yelled in frustation, helping Liege in getting up.

The dark winged creatures came closer to them.

" Dammit, should we shoot ourselves? Better than being ripped apart alive." Akaar muttered, sweating heavily.

" You do it if you want to. I am making every possible effort to make sure I see my son again." Liege muttered, reloading his crossbow.

Suddenly, a fist emerged, penetrating the guts of 2 black creatures at once.

As the creatures fell dead, Akaar and Liege saw the demon lord jerking her hand to remove the blood and guts.

" Fuck yeaaaa!!" Akaar exclaimed in joy.

The rest of the dark winged creatures growled and rushed at the demon lord.

Some dark creatures tried to attack Liege only to face the giant eyeball monster in front.

The demor lord jumped a threw a triple kick, destroying the skulls of 3 creatures at once.

She grabbed a creature's head midair and flipped over it, ripping it off.

A creature flew towards the demon lord and slashed at her with its claws.

The demon lord evaded the attack and punched through its heart, killing it.

Ripping the creature in half, she rushed ahead.

The demon lord dodged a few claw attacks from the dark winged creatures and went to the centre where Akaar, Liege and the eyeball monster were.

" Duck." She ordered.

Akaar and Liege ducked and the eyeball monster reverted to its orignal small size.

" Savage Snare."

The demon lord's fur coat shot hundreds of black feather like projectiles in all directions.

The dark winged creatures got riddled with those projectiles and fell dead on the floor.

A few of them remained on their feet since they were only hit in the hands or feet.

However, they soon began coughing up dark blood. They developed some grey patches on their skin before falling dead on the cave floor aswell.

All of the dark winged creatures there were finally dead.