CH-10 TERRAVOUR TERRITORY

The bear was clearly dead after the arrow assault with its body cemeted on the ground by the arrows.

Liege and Akaar had quickly taken cover under the bear they killed before.

Akaar panted heavily as he came out.

" We gotta run! There are other people in the forest and they surely don't seem to be friendly!" Akaar exclaimed.

" Too late." Liege muttered as he quickly reloaded his crossbow.

The sound of rushing footsteps was now very clear.

Suddenly, two men came out of the bushes holding spears. Masks made of green leaves were on their faces.

As soon as they saw Akaar and Liege, they rushed at them!

" Sinner's Shackle!"

Liege quickly shot a chain which got wrapped around the masked man that chraged at him causing him to fall on the ground.

The other masked man rushed at Akaar who shot an arrow at him.

The masked man blocked the arrow with his spear and thrusted his spear at Akaar.

" Reaper's Prediction!"

Akaar dodged the blow and grabbed spear before the masked man could pull it back.

He then headbutted the masked man and snatched his spear.

Akaar slammed the spear right on the masked man's head, knocking him out.

" Why the fuck did you attack us!?" Akaar asked angrily as he walked towards the tied masked man.

Suddenly, an arrow flew right at Akaar who managed to dodge it just in time by  backing off.

" Huh! You got more men!? Bring it on, bit-"

Akaar got shot in the back by an arrow.

As Akaar fell on ground, Liege quickly shot an arrow which hit the masked man that shot Akaar from the bushes.

Several men in leaf masks came forward and surrounded Akaar and Liege.

There were around 10 of them.

While almost all of them had worn green leaf masks, one of them was wearing a brown leaf mask.

' Predator' was the word glowing on his chest.

" Fuck, he has a class..." Akaar mumbled in pain as he crawled and went near Liege.

" What do we have here? Guests are uncommon in this forest." The brown masked man muttered.

" Look, we didn't mean any harm to you. All we did was an act of self defense." Liege said.

The brown masked man looked at his knocked out subordinates.

" Maybe we can excuse that act but you surely came here to hunt, right? Well, everything in this forest belongs to us and by killing that bear, you have stolen out resource." The brown masked man muttered.

" Now he is just bullshitting to attack us! Fucker wants to brawl, that's it!!" Akaar muttered angrily.

" Take them to the leader. One of them is an elite class but we still have the number advantage." The brown masked man ordered his subordinates.

The men in green leaf mask began coming closer to Liege and Akaar with their spears pointed towards them.

" I don't want to get cooked alive in a pot!!" Akaar exclaimed with anxiety.

" Well, since i am an elite class. I have a soul skill. I think its the perfect moment to use it." Liege said with a smirk as the masked men came closer.