CH-25 AURA KNIGHT

Many people looked at Albert in shock as he stumbled on the street in the gold zone.

He was bleeding from his forehead and several sharp wood pieces were stuck in his body.

" Oh no, its the hero's ally- Albert the master sniper. Who did this to him?" A person muttered in shock.

" Someone get some help for him!" A woman shrieked anxiously.

Albert ignored them and kept walking...

Until he collapsed.

AN HOUR LATER

ERICA'S MANSION

Albert was laying on the bed, shirtless.

His chest and back had been wrapped with bandages and his forehead had been covers with a giant cotton roll soaked in a healing potion.

A medic had patched his wounds and was about to leave.

" He will be fine. There are no severe injuries, all thanks to god. I would recommend bed rest for a while though." The medic spoke to Erica.

Erica thanked the medic and he left.

She locked the door of her room.

Erica walked towards Albert and sat beside him.

Albert opened his eyes after 10 minutes.

He slowly looked at Erica and muttered,

" You didn't need to trouble yourself. I have slept off bigger wounds than these."

Erica looked at Albert and muttered angrily,

" You messed with the demon lord, didn't you?"

" How can you tell?" Albert asked weakly.

" Who else can trash you so badly like that in this city!" She said with a big laugh.

Albert sighed.

" She was the one who ambushed me. I just wanted to kill that...traitor." He muttered.

" You know Elsa values Akaar a lot and you still tried to take his life? Elsa is my best friend and I know her better than her whole family does. If she can trust Akaar then I can guarantee you that he is not a threat." Erica said.

Albert closed his eyes and muttered,

" So what do we do?"

" We stay quiet." Erica replied immediately.

" And risk the kingdom's fall?" Albert muttered.

" What has this kingdom given to us?! Why do you want to die for it!?" Erica said angrily.

" You are a fucking a noble living in riches and you say this kingdom hasn't given you anything." Albert muttered.

" I have spent as much time on the battlefield as you did!! I nearly died so many times while I fought for this kingdom and I even got almost mentally broken by the demon lord!!" Erica yelled angrily.

" Keep it down, wanna sleep." Albert muttered, looking away.

Erica looked at Akaar with her teary angry eyes which slowly softened.

" What has this kingdom given to you? Even the orphanage you lived in got shut down. What would have happened to you if the Starleon family hadn't find you?" Erica mumbled sadly.

" For that bliss, I am your slave milady. Happy now?" Albert muttered coldly.

Erica got up and left the room quickly, slamming the door shut while leaving.