CH-41 DISSOLUTION

Goldeo was riding through a poor colony of the city, making his way towards the 2nd exit.

He was still in his gold statue form and the glow emitting from him was blinding any pedestrian he rode past.

" Heh, my men must be out of this city already with all my grisses. Now all I need to do is get the fuck out of here aswell. I can easily brute force my way out of Steelsire in my golden form but I will have to hurry. This form will only last for an hour and after that I am gonna be powerless for a day." Goldeo thought as he rode the horse at a great pace.

" Heh, what was the last time I used my soul skill? Hmmm....can't remember." Goldeo thought.

Suddenly, some Kinzoku warriors came out from an alley on horses.

" Woah, who is that!?" One of them yelled.

" What is that!?" Another one yelled.

They began to chase Goldeo.

" Great, now I have to deal with these armored beggars." Goldeo muttered as he rode faster.

" Get him!! That's Goldeo!! The shogun informed me about his soul skill!!" A Kinzoku warrior yelled.

" Oh now I remember. I used it 2 years ago to pick a fight with the shogun when he threatened to arrest me for my business practices." Goldeo thought.

" I also remembered getting my ass whooped badly. I never.....had slightest of chance." Goldeo muttered in rage.

He shone light upon the Kinzoku warriors, making them blind and slowing them down.

One of the Kinzoku warriors shot the flare to alert others.

" Fuck gotta move faster." Goldeo thought.

The Kinzoku warriors began pelting Goldeo with arrows from their crossbows.

It didn't have much effect on him.

One of the Kinzoku warriors closed his eyes and rode closer to Goldeo.

Then he shot his flare at Goldeo.

Goldeo screamed in pain as his left gold arm got burned and melted a bit.

" That's it!! Burn this bastard alive!!" The Kinzoku warrior yelled.

More Kinzoku warriors began attacking Goldeo with their flares.

" Grrr.....now you beggars have done it." Goldeo muttered angrily.

A beggar was sitting on the side of the street.

Goldeo rode ahead, leaned and grabbed the beggar by his leg.

He began dragging the beggar on the street!!

As the beggar screamed in pain, a rock on the street hit his head, killing him.

Goldeo tossed the beggar's corpse back towards the chasing Kinzoku warriors.

" Aurum Burst."

The beggar's corpse exploded, shooting several sharp gold coins which hit all the Kinzoku warriors.

Some got knocked down while some died instantly due to head injuries.

An old man selling some vegetables and a woman drying clothes outside her lawn got hit with the gold coins aswell in their neck and stomach respectively.

Goldeo laughed like a maniac as he grabbed a young girl who was cleaning the window of her old and poorly built home.

He snapped her neck and tossed her corpse back at the few Kinzoku warriors who were still on their horses.