CH-43 DUELING COMPASS

NEXT DAY

AFTERNOON

Akaar and the shogun were sparing in the training ground.

Arashi was effortlessly dodging Akaar's katana strikes.

" You swing that thing like a hammer. When wielding a katana, you need to focus on your technique and not your strength." Arashi said as he moved his head back to dodge another katana swing.

As soon as Akaar stopped to catch his breath, Arashi rushed ahead and jabbed him right in the face, knocking him down.

" Also, your stamina is really pitiful. You really need to workout more." Arashi muttered as Akaar slowly got up.

" I don't know if I can fix that. Its a heart problem of mine." Akaar muttered as he took a deep breath.

" Try to strike me with the best possible move you can make with the katana." Arashi said.

Akaar rushed ahead and threw an upper slash with his katana which Arashi dodged by stepping to the left.

Akaar tried to hit Arashi with another strike but Arashi grabbed his katana and kicked his legs, knocking him down.

" Obviously I won't blame you for being terrible with a katana. You have almost no experience with it." Arashi muttered.

" Trust me, I am terrible at everything." Akaar muttered as he got up after rubbing his legs.

" Practice as much as you can. If you are hanging out with someone like the demon lord, learning self defense art is a must." Arashi said.

" Haven't needed one so far. The demon lord or Liege handle everything everytime." Akaar said as rushed towards Arashi once more.

" So you are saying that you haven't been in a fight all by yourself?" Arashi asked as he ducked under Akaar's katana slash and blocked his knee attack before punching him in the gut, staggering him back.

" I have fought some fights by myself. Haven't won any of them though." Akaar muttered in disappointment as he held his stomach in pain.

To Akaar's surprise, Arashi rushed at him barehanded.

Akaar barely dodged one punch by going to his left before blocking another one with his katana.

Arashi threw an uppercut at Akaar who dodged it just in time by staggering back.

Suddenly, Arashi grabbed Akaar's katana wielding arm and pulled him close.

Akaar coughed in pain as Arashi kneed him in the gut before turning him around and putting him in a chokehold.

Arashi kicked Akaar in the legs, pinning him to the ground.

" You must be ready for every circumstance, Akaar. Life doesn't revolve around you." Arashi muttered with a smile, still having Akaar in his hold.

Akaar grabbed a few white hair of Arashi in a struggle to break free before eventually tapping out.

As Arashi got up, he muttered,

" You might end up in a situation where you are all alone but that time, you might not also be lucky enough to survive without winning. Remember, you are only a survivor when you put up a fight before losing otherwise you are just a victim of anyone who chooses to ruin your life."

As Arashi began walking away, Akaar yelled,

" Where do you think you are going after talking shit, you pussy!?"

Arashi turned back towards Akaar who was back on his feet despite bleeding from his nose.

" Fuck the katanas. Meet these hands." He muttered with a grin, squaring up.