Chapter 132

Spade was determined he'd catch someone today, he wouldn't leave here without catching the person who shot at Matteo, this wasn't like Liam when he left without finding out anything, he would find the person who shot at Matteo.

He ran through each stairs, stepping on crunched leaves and dirty paper bags, his eyes was looking around frantically, searching for the person.

It didn't take long before he spotted the person, the fool hadn't seen him yet, he was so going to enjoy killing him, he walked gently until he stopped behind the man, that was when the man noticed and when he turned around, Spade didn't waste anytime as he landed the first blow on the man, his face was masked but Spade knew he had hit him

He groaned out as he used his leg to hit Spade's leg, sending the man flying but he was quick to use his hand to rest on the concrete floor, stopping his fall.

The masked man used this as an opportunity as he quickly scrambled up, picking up his gun, about to run away, probably to set up somewhere no one would see him again, but Spade pulled himself up and quickly grabbed him by his jacket and pulled him back, he hit the man's head on the closest pillar, hearing the crack sound of his face, the man stumbled back and forth, trying to grab his gun, possibly to shot Spade, but Spade was quick to shove him to the ground.

He straddled the masked man and started delivering punches to his face, hearing the way his knuckles broke bones in the man's face, he could see the way the man's eyes was rolling back.

He quickly yanked the black mask off and saw the man's face bloodied, he didn't even recognize the bastard, he grabbed the gun from the man and used the butt to hit his face, hearing his head hit the concrete floor, he sighed out and watched the passed out man on the ground.

He was breathing hard, looking at his knuckles, they had turned completely red, he knew they were bruised too, but that was not his problem, he was more focused on Matteo.

He dragged the man with him, not caring if he was hitting his head on the stairs, he would take him with him to his house.

He stopped on the ground floor and his eyes quickly found Stefano, who was still craddling Matteo's head on his laps, his hands covered in blood as he tried to stop the bleeding, seeing Matteo's eyes almost closed and he wasn't moving again, Spade felt his heart stop.

He rushed towards them and stopped in front of them "why are his eyes closed"? Spade grunted out and that's when Matteo moved, groaning out again, Spade sighed out.
"Help me get him up" he muttered, before they both pulled Matteo up, he groaned again, they managed to drag him from that spot, it was now covered in his blood as they took him out, Stefano's eyes landed on the passed out man, Spade had dragged down with him.

"He was the shooter" he grunted out before they stepped out with Matteo, opening the back of the car, Stefano stepped in first and Spade helped him put Matteo in with him, Stefano placed Matteo's head on his thighs, as he continued placing pressure on the wound, hearing the blonde groan was making his stomach churn, he kept praying and hoping nothing happened to Matteo.

In minutes Spade had walked out again and dragged the passed out man with him, he walked over to the trunk of the car and pushed the man inside before closing it shut and walked back to the driver's seat, he turned the key on, taking a quick glance at Matteo and Stefano at the back before he drove out of the place, increasing his speed.

He didn't bother stopping again, as he swerved through traffic passing car after car, now he was beginning to regret why his house was so far away from the city

Stefano was looking at Matteo, seeing everything about the blonde's face, he had gone pale, his lips gone darker than usual and his breathing was shallow, his eyes were half closed and half opened.