39 - role play

- Maddy -
-- A Few Days Later --

I trailed the pencil on the paper, stopping just before drawing the outline of Lauren's hips as i looked back forward.

My eyes studied the back of her body, watching her still fiddling with the hotels tv but i hesitated to continue the sketch just yet and more so scanned her out more deeply.

The fact that i was mad at her throughout the last weeks had completely faded. Almost like it didn't happen which made me hate myself about it from how fast i forgave her.

But i just can't. If she's gonna put me through the worst, tell me she hates me, tell me that i'm not good enough for her anymore, i still would be the one that takes the blame and wouldn't let her leave me physically or mentally.

The negative thoughts didn't take long to drift away as a new emotion overtook me. Recalling back to the fact that i was sketching her nude without her actually being naked right now, made me think of the image.

"How long are you planning to stare?" The words escaped the woman's mouth without her even turning to look at me.

"Intuition?" I questioned, kicking my feet up to lay on the table, patiently waiting for her to look at me and noticed that i'm sketching her again after these weeks. "Since high school, Miss Maddy." Lauren replied, actually turning around right after.

"Oh? Miss? So formal. God." I showcased my surprise yet the woman slowly scanned me out. "Mhm. We're in class right now so take those feet off the table before i drag you to the principal." Her arms crossed with a smile.

"Role playing, huh? Never have done that with you." I commented and shut the sketch book, setting it aside from how ready i was for this.

"Feet off." The woman's voice held a speck of control yet i had no intention on listening. "Teach the class, Ms Hale, and don't focus on me." I purposely got into a more comfortable position, making my attitude clear.

"Alright then. Answer the question that's on the board. You seemed so interested. Very interested whilst drawing god knows what just a second ago so come on."

"Lauren, what board?" I released a laugh, finally taking my feet off the table to study what she is even on about right now.

"Role play, Maddy. So cut acting lost and answer the question." Lauren didn't break character one bit so i decided to follow after. "What question? I don't even know what we're leaning about."

"Should have focused then! And not sketch when i gave no permission to do so!" The yell traveled towards me, actually bringing back memories from high school times from how realistic this started to feel.

"Have you ever been attracted to someone's voice, Ms Hale?" I asked with a smile, knocking down her intimidation in no time. "It's a real thing, i swear. So that's my excuse for not focusing on whatever question you asked and wanted me to answer."

"Oh you're in trouble, Miss Maddy. Real trouble." I watched her force back the feelings she gained from my words, staring at me across the area with a smirk.

I pulled myself up though, walking right over. "I'll do anything to get out of trouble. Anything for you to change all my grades to straight A's, Ms Hale." I tugged on her collar, looking at her with the most vulnerable eyes.

"All of your grades? Maddy, don't you think that's a bit too much to ask for?" Her hand slipped into mine, pulling it away from her. "I can't just give you free A's."

"So i'll do something for them then." I didn't hesitate to respond. "Hmm? Like what?" Lauren questioned and i lead her towards the couch, letting her sit down.

I brushed my fingertips right over her lips, the woman sucking in a breath from my action. "This is inappropriate." She surprisingly kept the role playing going yet i set myself right in her lap.

"I could get you expelled for this."

"Or," i lingered my lips right in front of hers, "you could give me those A's." I finished and closed the gap between us. She returned the kiss and her hand went right up and into my hair, gently pulling on it.

I used the moment to move over to her neck, laying a good suck which she delivered a faint moan back from. My hands didn't hesitate to travel to her jacket soon enough, slowly pulling the zipper down.

"Oh, Ms Hale, you want to call this inappropriate but look what you're wearing." I commented whilst scanning out her laced bra. "Maddy, i know you like this lingerie so it's all for you."

"Huh? I like it? Ms Hale, i've never seen you naked before. This is also gonna be our first time." I admitted with a confused expression.

"Stop, baby! I'm done! I'm done with this role play so just please act normal now and do whatever you want."

>>>

Canvas of Love | TxSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें