54 - tasting her

- Maddy -

The bedroom was lit up for a split second and the trembling sound of thunder traveled to our ears.

"I find this quite arousing." Lauren's words put my attention on her. "I can see that." I responded, slightly shifting my pinned hands to make it clear what i was referring to.

"It seems as pleasure doesn't seem to interest lately. Maybe you can teach me how to properly touch a girl just so i can change your mind?" She spoke out and i immediately yanked my arms down, throwing us around so i'm on top.

"No," i replied, gazing down, "i can teach you how to touch me. Not girls." My own words had me form a smile.

"I'm gonna teach using you though. So you know exactly how it should feel and what you should do." I spoke out and leaned further down, teasingly brushing my lips over hers.

"How about i show you what i know already and then you can correct me about it?" I felt her forceful yank to try and free her hands but i only pinned them down tighter.

"Not happening." I whispered out and moved over to her neck, purposely beginning it as slow as possible. "You're about to kill me rather than showcase anything i could learn from."

"You're smart." I pulled my face back in front of hers with a smile. "Now stay still for me, okay?" I said and was about to slip one of my hands down. "Oh, Maddy-" Lauren's body tried to shift away however i pressed my ass down, blocking any way for her to escape.

"What's wrong? Feared of looking weak in my eyes?"

"Maddy, get off. I swear-" I was already fed up with how long this has been dragging on for so my hand traveled down her body. "Baby-" my lips pressed on hers to block any words that could escape from her mouth again.

I didn't hesitate to slip my touch further down, my fingers teasingly delivering circles over her clit to make her used to the feeling.

"How about now?" I questioned but within that, slipped my finger inside her, "do you still want me to stop?" I kept going, studying the desperation she already held across her face.

"Don't stop." Lauren without a second thought whispered out and her hand went to the back of my head, getting a good grip to keep my face in front of hers.

"I love seeing you like this." I spoke out but watched as her eyes squeezed shut, trying to contain herself together from feeling me speed up.

I panned my eyes slightly down, examining the tattoo just between her breasts before laying a kiss down on it.

"Oh my god. How the fuck do you manage this?"

"Manage what?" I asked, trailing the pecks from her chest and up to her lips. "Maddy, you're driving mad." She responded mids a faint moan.

"Exactly what i intended." I spoke out and added a second finger, both of them already soaked up, clearly having her turned on already.

"I'm getting you back," Lauren kept going, "oh, you're fucking doomed after-" I cut her words off from digging my fingers deeper.

"You won't even have time to get to me nor the energy." I proudly whispered out and within that her head already tilted back. "You're fucked, sweetheart. You're so fucked!" The woman continued even on the pure edge of cumming.

"But i don't believe you." I replied and pulled my fingers out, rapidly brushing them over her clit and the sight of her hand gripping the bedsheets filled my view, Lauren's body even tensing up before she released.

Her head came back down and eyes locked on me, softness but confidence across hers. I don't know what it was but i was almost snapped into feeling submissive from just how she stared at me.

I was shifted to lay on my back and i observed as she kneeled just between my thighs. "You're fucked, Maddy," she whispered out just in front of my lips before moving to my ear, "really fucked."

The touch of her pecks traveled down my skin and stopped just before my area. I was already tensed up just from thinking of what she'll do but i made sure to not showcase it.

The teasing lick laid across my clit and i sucked my breath in, only know catching how desperate i've been myself.

Lauren continued the action though, the obvious grip on both my thighs not even being as painful as before from how perfectly she was pleasuring.

Honestly, mids this all, i still thought of how serious she was about telling me i'm fucked. What could she possibly do since i made her feel vulnerable? Nothing in me is telling me that this is revenge, more so an award for making her feel good too.

The combination of her tongue and fingers made me give a look down. The sight of her alone already speeding up the build up of the notch in my stomach.

"Are you close?" Her words came through and i swear, everything she did was nudging me even closer so i delivered a head nod back.

Lauren's fingers kept working but she got up on her knees, for some reason deeply studying me out. "How close are you?" She asked, another nudge that made me even closer from hearing such a question.

"Really close." I forced the reply out and squeezed my eyes shut, setting myself in the state of releasing but before i even could, the friction vanished.

My eyes shot back open to see as her fingers were out, staring down at me with a smirk. "Lauren! Keep going! Please!" I yelped out but nothing was showcasing her doing as i say so my own hand went down, ready to do it myself.

"No, pretty." She yanked my arm away, leaning right over me with the same smirk. "You can take a slight edge. You're brave. Saw it when you still continued your intention when i gave no consent to it."

"Lauren, please! I was so close! I'm sorry, if that's what you want then there, i apologize now please keep going!"

"God, you're desperate." I felt as the touch of her hand traveled up my skin before her fingers wrapped around my neck. "How badly do you want to finish?" She came down closer, "tell me, sweetheart. How badly?"

"Lauren, you're driving me mad. Please, stop." I wrapped my hand around her wrist to try and pull it off my neck but the woman only tightened the grip.

"Okay, i'll stop. But remember that us being on the road to marriage now will only make me fill it with more fun things." I heard her confess.

"Fuck. Okay! Yes! Do whatever you want but right now please just forgive me and continue." I responded and thankfully felt her fingers caress my clit once again.

The chokehold tightened even more but it only brought further arousal inside me. Lauren rapidly brushed over my sensitive spot and i kept gazing back at her, the eye contact so deep that i swear i could just cum by looking at her bare naked.

"Come on, pretty. Cum for me." Her sensual comment was the end of me and i sucked my breath in, feeling myself release.

>>>