Chapter 6

Mason's POV

"So what just happened?" Naomi asks me as she walks into the driveway after she parked her car. I sigh sitting down on the steps. "Your typical Blu and Nick argument." I say and she nods. "Its that bad."

"Gets worse. They physically actually fight eachother. Throw low blows and trash the house sometimes."

"Well damn. They're a dysfunctional couple."

"Were." I say and she chuckles. "You think they won't be coming together?"

"Oh I know they will. I'm just saying for now? No." I sigh looking at her. "So how was meeting my family?"

"Well. Your sister said our babies would look beautiful." She says and I laugh.

"Yeah she got baby fever at the moment. Everything is about babies."

"Crazy to think she's pregnant."

"I know right." I say and she chuckles. "You know you have realy strange life/family." She says. "So much history with all of you. Cannot believe his ex showed up and Desi lost it."

"I can." I sigh

"I can't even imagine Nick in a relationship. Yet all these girls are going crazy for him."

"Its the grey eyes and dark hair." I chuckle thinking about my little brother. "Meghan was a good fit for Nick while he was dealing with a lot. She was always high spirited. When Nick was pissed or being his jerky self she laughed and it pissed him off even more."

"So you leaving?" I ask looking at her friend in her car. "Yeah. Got some business to do." She tells me getting up. I get up and sigh. "Well see you around." I say pulling her kissing her lips. "Rather have you stay here."

"With your twenty roommates and brother." She chuckles. "I mean its always us and them or us and my friends."

"Right. Story of our lives." I say and she laughs. "Maybe we should go away for a weekend?" She says and I nod. "I think its a good idea. My family have a house at the hamptons?"

"Its a date."

"I'll come pick you up tomorrow." I say and she nods kissing me again. "Bye babe."

I chuckle at myself walking into the house. "Whats so funny?" Liam asks me. "Shut up." I say hitting him with the newspaper he was holding. "So what is up?"

"Your mom is in the newspaper." He says and I look at him. "She's the defense attorney for some famous kid." He says and I chuckle sitting down.

"Naomi and I are going away for a few days." I say

"Really? Her and the whole squad and Desi?" CJ teases. "No. Just us two."

"Oh how nice." Liam says. "Thought you two were supposed to just hook up not actually fall in love."

"I think I see us together for a while." I say and everyone pulls faces and pretends to be sick. "Really mature." I get up saying goodnight. I pack some shit for tomorrow and go to bed since I had an early start.

My light just flickers on and I look up to see CJ. "Someone just broke into the house." He says with Tim behind him. Both weren't wearing shirts as they leave my door opening. What time was it? 3 am someone broke into our house? I felt extra annoyed whoever this asshole was broke my sleep.