Chapter 11

Desi's POV

Watching Meghan and Nick walk into the living room all laughing and holding hands was not fun. I felt my heart actually physically hurt. His smile wipes off his face as he spots me and his eyes dart to Naomi. I listen to the talking before concerned Nick sends Meghan upstairs out of this meeting. She stares at me with her cold eyes and walks upstairs. She thought I was a threat. Cute. Nick and I were so over. It was like he had some kind of annoyance for me that I was standing here.

We explain the situation and Nick even asks why it concerned him. What a jerk? He wasn't even concerned about my safety anymore. Wow, it was a blow to the stomach. I pretend to not care and look at the guys.

Something falls upstairs as we hear a little shuffle. Obviously it was Meghan ease dropping. Nosey bitch. Nick turns around leaving the room as he walks up the stairs.

"So she's from the normal world huh?" Naomi says and Mason nods.

"We've become one big team." Naomi smiles teasing the guys. Honestly, wasn't feeling her at all. The guys laughed at her idiotic comment. "Sorry strictly guys. Only room for one girl." CJ says as he messes up Cleo's hair. Still couldn't believe she was Nick's sister. Strange as hell.

"So if you and Nick have the same father... does that mean he is half Eygptian?" I ask

"Quarter. My father was half white half eyptian. My mother is fully Eyptian."

"What else is he mixed with?" Naomi asks

"Greek. His mother is from Greece." Mason says. "No wonder he's so pretty." Naomi compliments him and the guys roll their eyes at the Nick compliments.

I hear someone storm down the stairs and see its Meghan who heads towards the exit. She looked pissed. I was glad for some reason. She annoyed the hell out of me. The dark hair that was in waves up to her shoulder. The stupid make up she wore making her look like a model. On top she wore cute outfits that I would wear. Like a high waisted skinny jeans and a croptop and converses.

"Is this meeting over?" CJ says and I nod. "See you later guys." I say taking my keys out of my pocket. I walk past Nick who was too consumed in his own thoughts.

It felt so weird. Thought me and Nick were really supposed to be together forever. I sigh trying to shake the feeling off as I head home. Had load of shit to do and I needed to meet up with my friends. Can't believe I was friends with Nick's brother. It was like he was connected to me everywhere. Sometimes I just want to pack my shit and leave. It all builded up and I wanted to give up.

I was helping Tamara and Luke move into their new apartment. Their relationship was actually so cute. It was becoming almost scary. They fought like once a month over something ridiculous.

"How many boxes do you have." I say as I sit on the floor of their new living room. "Eh. A lot?" Tamara says laughing as she sits down next to me. I unwrap all kids of shit from books to pictures and even kitchen cutlery.

"So whats got you into a mood?" Tamara says as I lay down tired after a while. "God I can't even bitch about Nick to you guys." I sigh. "Thats your freaking brother."

"Right." He chuckles as he hangs a painting

"He's been flaunting that stupid new girlfriend around in my face like I'm supposed to care? Like it wasn't supposed to bother me- but it did. Like I can't believe he asked me to marry him and already he is in a new relationship."

"Wel you did kind of skip town Desi." Luke says. "Not the point." I say rolling my eyes and they both laugh. "What happened to Ryan. The guy that goes to our college?"