Chapter 18

Nick's POV

Its been two weeks and I am fully recovered. Well not fully but once again I was healing. My body was mad at me. I could tell because it was so annoying that I tried to run and I couldn't. I tried to go to the gym but I couldn't? I mean I couldn't even have sex and I've been offered twice?

"Hi?" Meghan says walking into my room. "Meghan." I say a little surprised laying on my bed. "Mason let me in." She says. "How you feeling?"

"Good." I say. "Not taking so much pain killers."

"Thats good. You look much better." She smiles. She sits down next to me. "I've been thinking with the whole break up and you almost dying how much I might of have over done this and jumped to conclusions."

"What are you talking about Meghan?" I ask looking at her. "What?" I repeat again as she stands up taking her coat off. She strips out of her dress and straddles my lap wearing just her panties and matching dark red bra. Her lips connect to mine as she kisses me. "You're hurting me. My stiches." I groan out. "Oh sorry..." she says getting up.

"Sorry..." I say trying to sit up but she sat on top of me moving my bandage. "I do not think this is a good idea..."

"Oh God." She says getting into her dress. "Forget this happened."

-

"Its Christmas next week." Sophia says as she decorated the house. "So you're decorating my house?" I ask.

"Yeah." She smiles. "Thought this year all of you guys need that holiday cheer and some Jesus." Sophia laughs. "Really?" I ask looking at her baby bump that has developed to be a tiny little thing.

"Watch out." Sam says as Cynthia and him carry a tree into the room. "You're barely holding the tree." Sam tells Cynthia as he drags it by himself.

"Its kinda heavy if you haven't noticed." Cynthia says. "Eh CJ. Nick. Mason." Liam says walking through the living room. He stood still and stared at the tree.

"What?" Mason says walking into the livingroom. "Why has your brother just dragged a tree into the livingroom?" He asks.

"Oh crap." Mason says. I vaguely remember when I met Liam, Collin told me his father had ruined christmas but his mother took it all by setting the christmas tree on fire and stabbing his father 24 times.

"Let them take it out." Mason says pushing Liam out of the room.

"This time put your back into it Cyn." CJ tells Cynthia making me laugh. She rolls her eyes and whipes dirt off of her converses.

"Hi everyone." Omar says followed by Cleo. "Hi." The twins say as Cynthia and Sam grab the tree.

"Would you like a tree?" Sam asks Omar. "We have one for free?" He says. "What?" Cynthia says. "You'll get it at a 25% discount rate." She says smiling.

"We got it for free?" Sam says.

"By who?" I ask and Sam shrugs. "This lady gave it to me." He says. "At the place. She said she was trying to do a charitable thing besides Christmas tree are kind of expensive?"

"Unfortunately, I already have a tree." Omar says. "Bummer. Alright." Sam says. "Let me help you guys." CJ says as he picks up the tree too. "Do you want something to drink?" Cleo asks Omar. "Water please."