Chapter 32

Mason's POV

4 days later

Ever since Nick came back it was like treading on thin ice. I was worried about him but he seemed like he was his normal self again.

Nick and Blu were back again on good terms. Seeing him happy was a great thing because I hated seeing him unhappy. Could not stand it. Since he left Blu grew on me. In times like that you realize who really was the most devasted he was gone. They were a good fit for eachother so long it lasted. Two ends of the extremes. When it went sour- it was a tornado.

Today, it was Sophia's baby shower and we were kind of forced to be there. Sophia had come to the house yesterday to make sure we were coming as well as Cleo who she know included in the family after Nick told her to. She wasn't so sure first why Cleo should come since it wasnt her sister. I think she was just jealous he might choose Cleo as his favourite sister now and her spot was gone as the 'only sister'.

Alex and I stood next to the cupcakes and all the girly treats stuffing them down. "What are we doing here again?"

"Celebrating our baby sister's pregnancy." Alex says and I chuckle. "Wow. A baby is about to pop out." I say shaking my head. "Its actually happening- we have become the cliche misfits. Completely topped it off with the teenage pregnancy."

"The one smart one. Me. The criminals- you two by the way." He carries on. "Shut up." I laugh putting the cream in his face.

"You guys stop it." My mother says taking the cupcake off of me as Alex shoves me back. "I swear I have raised you guys as sensible young men who can behave at their sisters baby shower."

"Right." I say and my mom chuckles. "I'm getting old- you guys are so grown." She sighs putting her hand on our cheeks. "Okay mom." I say laughing.

The house was full of young girls and presents. Sophia sat in the middle of the couch eating a cupcake as she laughed with her friends. One of the girls was Mona. Meghan's sister. They looked so much alike. She looked like Meghan when she was 18. It was weird how they were friends now.

Desi, Tamara and Cleo were dancing around the with tea and cupcakes in their hand. Justin was on Nick's back as Nick spoke to Luke. It was nice to see everyone having fun and being happy. Could not remember the last time everyone was happy at an event and it didn't go horribly wrong.

Sophia already knew she was having a girl. Daniel and his mother were present too.

"Is Sophia going off to college then?" I ask

"She's taking a gap year." Alex says. "She's choosing NYU so that she can raise her child and have help here from Daniel's mother and mom."

"She's choosing NYU over Brown?" I ask and he nods

"Talk about sacrifice for your child." I say and Alex nods. I was proud of her because she was already a better parent than all of our birth parents combined and multiplied.

We play some baby games and I see Mona talking to Nick next to me.

"I remember you climbing down our windows." She tells Nick. "Meghan told me you guys broke up because you're a douche."

"He was a douche." I confirm and Mona laughs as Nick rolls his eyes. "Hows Meghan anyway?" I ask since Nick wasn't going to. I know he wanted to know after he broke that poor girls heart.