Chapter 34

Its been a week since Mason reunited with his family and today was the funeral of his birth mother. Pretty sad how she left. She died the day after our visit.

In respect to Mason and his birth mother, we all attended the funeral. My parents and siblings as well as the guys, Cleoand Desi. It was pretty sad seeing Mason down. Atleast she didn't die without him seeing her? We were standing outside on the field when we watched her body being lowered into the ground. And with that she was gone. Mason looked a little pale today. My mom kept staring at him worried. He didn't say much and he didn't really show much emotions or anything. This morning when I spoke to him he said he was fine.

Everyone slowy disappeared as we stood next to Mason. He spoke to his step father. Well Mason just nodded as he spoke. They patted his shoulder as he then spoke to my mother.

"Thanks for coming." He says as the son stands next to him. Hs eyes blood shot red and looked tired as hell. "Yeah. Thanks. I think mom would be very happy to know what a supportive family and friends Mason had." The son says. I forgot their names already. I should have paid more attention. Max, his name was Max.

"Very sorry for your loss." My father tells them shaking their hand. "Thank you." Max says again. Wow, this was depressing. Mason cleared his throat as my parents looked at him. "You alright sweety?"

"I'm fine mom." He says. "I think I just wanna go home."

"Okay." My mom nods. She hugs him and kisses his cheeks. The twins hug him as well before Alex and Luke pat his back and hug him too. "See you later?" Alex says and Mason nods. They nod at me as well before they leave.

"Lets get drunk." Liam says.

"Its 11am." I tell him and he shrugs. "Who even set a time for getting drunk?" He rolls his eyes.

"Come on. Lets get home." Cleo says hooking her arm in Mason's as she pulls him along. Desi stood next to me holding my hand. She got a bit creeped out by the cemetery. I could tell. "I'm gonna be back?" She says looking at me. "Where you going?" I ask. "I just wanna go see Kammy's while I'm here." She says and I nod. "You want me to come?" I ask and she nods. I nod at the guys to go ahead and follow her. "So who else is here." I ask and she looks at me chewing the inside of her cheek. "I assume my mother."

"Have you ever looked it up?"

"No." She says and I look at the guy that works here. "Could you find where someone is burried here?"

"Yeah." He says. "Hailey Moore." Desi tells him and he takes out his little device. "Nobody with that name." He says and Desi frowns. "Oh."

"So he maybe didn't bury her here? You know got rid of the body?"

"What a bastard." She whispers. "I wanna know why he would take away the only shot at family that I had..." she says sighing. She sits down at Kammy's grave on top of the grass. The grass looked green as always since it was spring in New York City.

"Miss you Kammy." She sighs. I sit down next to her and she looks at me as she picks the grass. "Still can't believe youre never coming back." I put my arm around her and she puts her head on my chest. "If only Kammy saw you now." She chuckles. "She always said you were a shitty boyfriend."

"Well she was a tad bit all in our business." I say rolling my eyes. "Yeah." She sighs. "Lets get out of here."

"I've got classes." She sighs. "Oh. Don't go." I tell her as we walk towards the car she chuckles and looks at me. "I have to." She gets in my car as do I. "I got stuff to do today & tonight." She says as I drop her off. "You won't be seeing me till Friday, got classes all day tomorrow too." She says leaning in kissing my lips. "Alright." I say nodding. "I'll call you." She tells me kissing my lips again.