Chapter 15

Desi's POV

"Are you going to stay in my bed the whole day?" I ask Afredo as I walk out the bathroom brushing my teeth. "That is the dream." He says and I chuckle walking back into the bathroom. I come back out and see Alfredo getting out of bed. "What you doing today?" I ask him. We have been seeing eachother for a few weeks and I was sure everyone knew about this. I mean Naomi's men were everywhere and Tim's eyes were everywhere using technology.

"I have a few meetings to attend. I am starting to like New York." He says. "I like that you are not involved into this world." I say as he pulls me in. "Because I'm not either."

"Was it not just two days ago when you went to go inform the guys that Jackson was in town."

"Shut up." I laugh. "Were talking about positivity here. I have some exams to get through. No more distractions."

"Except for me." He says picking me up. He throws me onto the bed and hoovers over me. I giggle as she kisses my neck down to my breast and takes off my shorts and clips open my bra. "You're so beautiful." He says kissing my lips. "I knew from the moment I saw you that we would end up right here." He tells me.

I was still trying to figure out if I had feelings for Alfredo. He was cute. He was fun. But I didn't get that gasp when I saw him or when he touched me. I didnt get my stomach flipping and my heart racing when he said my name or when he kissed me.

-

"So what is the deal." He tells me as I drive him back home. I was heading to class. "Well..."

"We putting a label on this?" He asks

"No. labels suck." I say and he laughs. "See you around." I tell him as I park infront of the hotel he was staying at. He was in between places currently.

"See ya." He says kissing my lips before he gets up. "What are you doing tonight?" He asks through the window. "Nothing. Why?" I say

"You wanna come meet me here? We can have dinner and watch movies." Dinner and watch movies. Things normal couples did. It sounded so nice. I nod and he kisses my lips again. "See you tonight." He says before walking into the lobby.

"Hey." Tamara says as I walk out of class. She sat on the steps with Luke and George. "Hi guys." I say sitting down with them.

"Christmas spirit is real." Luke says as he pulls George 's christmas hat off.

"I hate christmas." I say

"Same." Luke sighs. "Christmas is always a disaster at my house."

"My family is always out of town for every holiday." Tamara says and George chuckles. "Your family out of town everyday of the year." He says. "Well my family's christmas is amazing. Our family is huge. My aunts and uncles, cousins and everyone just have it all together." He says. "Plus all the food. Yesss." He says

"Lucky you."

"You can spend the holiday with me." George says and I laugh. "No thanks. I hav a feeling I won't be needing new company."

"How about with us." Luke says

"Thats just getting weird now." I say and he laughs. "Why? You're still our friend and I know you are friends with Nick again. Now that he broke up with Meghan it won't even be an issue."