chapter 1

Hey thank you for adding my story to your library. Please am open for corrections. Please encourage by voting and commenting.

Ameer's pov

I finally closed my laptop after I finished working on our new project I haven't had a good sleep in a week. I have been stressed out because our company is working on a very important project.

I picked my phone and called my secretary "Hello good evening sir, how can I help you" she said immediately she picked the phone."evening, would you please come and pick up these files and take it to Sadiq tell him to sign them. I just finished compiling everything. Its just for him to sign" I told her
"OK sir do you need anything else?" She asked "yes and bring me a cup of coffee"

"right away sir" she said and left my office. I checked the time and its 5:30pm I should get home soon before mom starts calling me. Just then my phone rang and it was mum

"Asalamu Alikum ummi i said immediately picking the phone

"Babana why are you late?? You are ment to close by 4 o'clock right" she started to rant.

" mom am a man I can take care of myself besides I had too much work to do, I had to finish it "

"No matter how old you are you are still my baby boy no hurry up and come back I prepared your favorite food masa and miya taushe" she said

" owk mom am on my way home bye love you"I replied.

I picked my bag and went to my car I started the engine and I started driving I decided to listen to music. I put on the radio and particular was on I started miming the song while driving.

I was busy enjoying my music I didn't know I almost hit a girl. I quickly stopped the car and came out to see if the girl was okay. Before I got there she stood up and ran away I called after her but she didn't listen. What if she's hurt? I asked my self . why did she run away like dat . I went back to my car and drove home. That day I kept feeling guilty. What if I injured that poor girl , she should have waited so that I will take her for treatment.

Thank you💟