14

Writer's POV
      Hindu was cooking in the kitchen with earphones in her ears listen to a song and miming. Meanwhile aunty Rabi was in the palour watching Hausa movie when she started to feel pains on the side of her stomach she ignored it and continued watching TV but the pain got worse she started moaning in pain. She called Hindu's name but she didn't hear her.

Hindu finished cooking and went to the palour to meet aunty Rabi immediately she went down she found her rolling on the flour with tears in her eyes.

She ran to her and helped her to sit up. She brought medicine and water then gave it to her. After that the pain stopped and she fell asleep.

Ameer decided to tell Hindu how he feels and propose today. He dressed in a well ironed white khaftan with a cap. He put on his expensive watch and sprayed his disgner perfume he looked so breathtaking. He went to umma's room to greet her.

"Ina wuni Umma zan da fita ne" he said

"Toh a dawo lafiya where are you going all dressed up" Umma asked

"I'm going to meet a friend" he said
"You are going to meet my daughter in-law ko?" Umma asked

Ameer blushed and kept quiet

"Masha Allah may God bless you my son a dawo lafiya" she said smilling

"Thank you Umma" Ameer said and went out he went to Aunty rabi's house then called Hindu to tell her he was outside. After some time she came out wearing an abaya with a veil without make up . her natural face looks so pretty masha Allah it made him fall even deeper for her.

As she came closer he lowered his gaze.
"Asalamu Alikum"

she said when she got to where he was.

"Wa alikumusalam ya kike and aunty rabi" he said.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah tho aunty Rabi was sick this morning but she's better now.How is umma,yesmin and the rest" she said

"they are all fine wllhi where is aunty Rabi he asked

"She's sleeping now "she said

" Hindu there is something I've being wanting to tell you for a while now." He said sounding a little nervous because this was is first time asking a girl out

"You can tell me anything what are friends for" she said with a smile. That smile he loves so much.
Hindatu I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you and I will love to make you my wife knelt down a little and brought out a dimond ring so Hindatu Abubakar will you be my wife?"
He asked Hindu was shocked she didn't know if she should shout, cry or laugh. Its true she loved him too and this is the best day of her life. While Ameer was scared what if she doest accep what will he do, will this ruin their friendships.

"Yes" he heard Hindu say

"Did you just say yes" he asked not trusting his own ears

"Yes I will marry you Ameer" she said smiling.

Thank you
Please vote ,comment and share
💋💋❤