20

Writers pov
      "Inalilahi what happened maryam?"
He asked
" i thought aunty Hindu likes me I only asked her where the room is and she slapped me." Maryam lied as hindu was about to speak he gestures for her to keep quiet.
He helped Maryam to stand up and showed her the room he then he dragged Hindu upstairs to their room
Why did you slap her? When I asked you if you where comfortable with her here you said yes " he said

"Ameer you know me I won't just slap her without reason. She called me a bastard and I can't stand some girl coming here to insult me just like that.
She said looking so relaxed

"But Hindu why will she say that I know Maryam is disrespectful but she just came ai". He said wandering if Maryam actually said that.

"If you don't believe me your wife then I can't sit here explaining things to you . Go and believe the trash your cousin is telling you".she said walking away
He dragged her back and said " I believe you and I will go and talk sense into that girl. She's very stupid she can't come into our house and insult my wife". He said and stumped out
Hindu ran after him and told him to let her be she already handled everything.

The next day Ameer woke up and went for work while Hindu excorted him.

After he left she came back inside and went to the kitchen to cook while she was cooking, she saw maryam coming out she was dressed in a black crop top her belly button was out and it was selveless with a transperent   legging and then with a bumshot untop of the leggings. She was holding a black and bag and had too much make up on. Her strong pefume filled the air. She was also chewing gum and blowing it constantly.

She entered the kitchen opened the fridge then carried an apple and bottle water. "Aren't you going to eat breakfast"? Hindu asked politely.

Maryam hissed and started walking away
"Na you Sabi is it my stomach" Hindu said
Maryam just went out of the house and banged the door.
While Hindu laughed to herself and shook her head.

Maryam went to her new boyfriend's house mujahid.
She entered the house and she saw him sitting on the couch with cigarette between his lips. He went and sat down on his laps.

"I miss you he said and hugged her from behind while she was sitting on his laps with her back facing him.

"I missed you too she replied leaning into him. Mujahid I need 100k I want to buy some hair products she said with different voice.

"Okay no wahala make we go sleep for room" he said wiggling his eyebrows

"But I'm not sleepy "she said pretending to be innocent.

"Hahhahhh you know the kin sleep I talk na" he said laughing
She replied him with a kiss and before you know it she was in bed with him and they did what they always do when they meet.

Thank you
Please vote,
Comment and
Share