chapter 5

Hindu's POV
      I kept running in the rain that night I wanted to go to aunty rabi's house but it was too dark and with the heavy rain it was hard for me to see anything. I became tired of running and started walking I was so tired.

Then I sat down near a tree because I was tired of trekking the house was far I used to go using a tricycle and I use to spend like 30 minutes before I reach.

I didn't know when I started sleeping under the tree. Just then I heard the horn of a car. I opened my eyes and saw a big car with two men inside. I stood up quickly because I wanted to runaway but one of the guys stopped me and said they won't hurt me. I found it hard to belive.
"What are you doing here in this rain" he asked  I tried to talk but I started crying then he said I should follow them and I should trust him.

I wanted to decline but he looked like he won't hurt me  and am in need of  shelter so I followed him I sat down in the back sit while the two guys where in the front.

After some time he dropped his friend in his house I think. Then we left. We reached his house and he told me that I should come in I hesitated but he said there are people in the house and dey won't hurt me.Then he  told me his name is Ameer. He lead me and we went inside.

I saw a woman in the living room watching TV and a little cute girl on her lap . she turned and smiled at Ahmad and then gave me a confused look. "Ina wuni" I greeted and bent down "lafiya ya kike, mai sunan ki, zo ga wuri ki zauna" she said everything at the same time while smiling I went close to her and sat on the floor . Ahmad then told her how we met then they asked me questions and I narrated everything to them. His mom told me to take my bath and she gave me food to eat, cloths ti wear and a room to sleep.

Thank you 💖
Please vote and comment