chapter 7

I am so sorry for not updating I had school work and exams but I'm back now. I hope you enjoy the story❤

Ameer's pov
After the phone call I saved her number and slept off with her on my mind. I woke up in the morning with a smile on my face because I had a dream. I dreamt that I was getting married to Hindu I don't know how it happened but I think I'm starting to have feeling for her. I stood up, performed ablution and headed to the mosque. When I came back I wore my track suit and went for jogging. While jogging I kept thinking of her. Her smile, the way her dimples show when when ever she smiles, her voice and she so well behaved I should really go and visit her soon I thought but I don't want her to feel as if I'm disturbing her. So I decided not to go now. I went back home around 8:00 I went to greet Umma and Abba. I had my breakfast and I got ready for work.

I was working on my lap top when I got a phone call. "Hello any problem" I asked "no sir Alhaji isa is here to see you should I let him in" my secretary asked "yes let him in" I answered and droped the phone. "Asalamu Alikum he said as he opened the door. " wa alikumul Salam have a sit" I said and offered him a sit. "So what brings you here"? I asked "I came to talk about our huge contract I want you to keep me in charge of this contract I promise you won't regret it." He said "And why do you think I will trust you to let you handle this project. I asked "I have connections with the Indian people and I know just how to handle it and I have experience with all these kind of project. He replied okay I will think about it" I said "okay please considered you won't regret it I promise" he said and stood up and left. I am so tired I can't even think well I decided to go back home and rest. In the night I talked to Abba about Alhaji isa and he said I should give him if I think he can handle it. I decided to just give him. I will call him tomorrow and tell him what I have decided.

Hindu's POV
I was in the kitchen with aunty rabi helping her with some work we were gisting she kept praising Ameer's behavior she's so fond of him. We talked about other stuff to and she said I should find a job soon in other not to stay idle all the time and I agree with her.

I waited for Ameer to call me all day but he didn't. Maybe he is busy with work I thought. In the night around 9 he called I picked the phone we talked for a while we found out more about each other and he asked me to be his friend and I agreed. He even said he will come visit me soon. I slept off with his thought on my mind.

So here is a chapter I hope u love it
Please don't forget
Vote and Comment
Much love❤❤