chapter 24

Here is an update it's has being long. I've being busy with school stuff.well I'm back. Please vote and comment

Hindu's pov
  Aunty rabi is finally asleep I have bags under my eyes because of lack of sleep I didn't sleep last night. Aunty rabi was sick I had to take care of her all night. At least now she's able to sleep. I decided to clean the house and mop the floors the house smelled like hospital and I hate the smell of hospitals I cleaned d house and burned tularen wuta.

I remembered that I forgot to bring any toiletries I was in a hurry. I decided to call Ameer to help me bring some stuffs I need but he is not picking. I called him a few more times then I decided to go on my own.

I didn't want to wake aunty rabi so I simply took my phone and keys, I closed the house and left.

When I reached I didn't knock because I have my key too. I'm sure Ameer must be at work by now maybe that's why he wasn't picking. I went upstairs and felt my heart beating fast as if something bad is about to happen. I paused and recited inalilahi was inalilahi rajiun and continued walking i reached my room and picked my stuffs.

I was about to leave when I decided to see if Ameers room is in good shape so that I can clean the room before I left. As I opened the door I felt my heart drop. I couldn't believe what I was seeing Ameer was in bed with Maryam in his arm. I couldn't control my self I opened the fridge and carried iced water and poured it on them both Maryam shouted and stood up. When see saw me her angry face turned into a devilish smirk. Ameer on the other hand stood up without glancing at me asked her if she,s okay.

"What was that for you crazy woman leave this room this instant". She shouted at me

I was very confused this is not the man I married he changed just yesterday.
"What are yo... Before I could finish he shouted again "Get the hell out of my house before this gets ugly.
Maryam kept pretending to be friends while giving me a sly smirk. I quickly left the room I ran downstairs and left for aunty rabi's house. I didn't cry because I know Ameer too much. I know what this is, I know he is not in his right mind he will never do this and I can never let Maryam see me cry. Yes I left but I will be back inshaAllah I just need to make sure aunty rabi is better first. I won't tell her about any of this I want her to reciy first.

Thank you ❤️