22

Writer's pov
       Today is Sunday that means their is still no work so Ameer decided to go visit his friend faruuk. He wasn't sure what happened to him yesterday after seeing Maryam last night he could concentrate he kept seeing her everywhere. When he closes his eyes he sees her. Even when he was with Hindu she was talking and he kept zoning out.

So because of this he didn't want to go back home early he came back late at night. I know they are all asleep I don't want to see Maryam today. He said in his mind.

Just as he entered he saw his food flask on the dining table he knew Hindu always put his food in that cooler. So he sat down and eat the food. Masha Allah the food was very delicious just as it has always being.

Just as he was eating he heard someone crying from Maryam's room he kept thinking whether he should go and see or not. After a while he decided to go and check. When he entered there was that sweet scent he persived  yesterday.

He ignored it the room was very dark so had to put on the light he saw maryam lying on the floor almost naked she was wearing a short transparent night gown bearly covering her butt. She he could see her black Lacy lingerie clearly. Astagfurullah he muttered Turing his head to the other side to avoid looking at her.
She lied down pretending to have fainted he called her name multiple times but no answer.
He went close to her and touched her chest and noticed she was not breathing.
He quickly went to the toilet and fetched water and he sprinkled it on her. She opened her eyes slowly again some things about her eyes was dragging him to do something wrong. He kept saying auzubillah and he helped her to stand up and she purposely fell down so that he will carry her. He picked her up and kept her on her bed. He was about to leave the room when she called his name.

" Ameer please stay with me"she said
Ameer decided to call hindu. He sat close to her on the bed and dialed hindu's  number. Hindu woke up and picked the call

"where are you Ameer". She said worried that he is still not back this late "Ive being calling you but it was not reachable".she continued

"I'm in Maryam's room. I just came back and I found her unconscious."
Maryam was very disappointed that he called his wife.

Hindu quickly came downstairs to Maryam's room. She was disappointed because of the way Maryam was dressed in front of her husband
"what wrong with" her Hindu asked
I don't know Hindu sat close to her and looked at her what happened to you. Aunty Hindu I was just getting ready for bed when I felt a sharp headache and I fell that was all I could remember. She lied  pretending to be respectful.
Immediately she said that Hindu knew she was lying and pretending.
"Okay let's go to the hospital" Hindu said
"No aunty I will be fine I happens to me constantly" she said
"Okay then if you need anything just call us okay "Hindu said Maryam and  eyed her

"Ameer lets go it's very late you have work tomorrow"
They said good night to her and left.
Maryam was angry that her plan didn't work. She promised to have Ameer no matter what it takes.

Thank you
Please vote
Comment
And share
Much love❤️❤️❤️